What do you guys think of FIDLAR ?

What do you guys think of FIDLAR ?

Songs are okay, lyrics are shit

They're first album is good. That's it.

Absolutely loved their first album. Absolutely hated their second. It sounded so... overproduced. Willing to believe that it's just a sophomore slump; Cautiously optimistic for their third.

Fidlar on the Roof is my favorite musical

I really, really, really like them if I can ignore the lyrics

The second album is pretty good just really hate the song Sober.

Stupid Decisions was great to listen to as I watched the news about UK leaving the EU.

would rather stick a knife in my ears than listen to the second album again. first album pretty good tho

Aidan?

Was really into them sophomore year of high school. That's when I first got into the partying scene and started going to shows regularly so they were a great soundtrack to that. Saw them live twice and my ex was obsessed with them and was actually the one who got me into them. Can't really stand them much anymore though because too many ''DUDE WEED BEER LMAO'' lyrics. They're great songwriters though.

>Was really into them sophomore year of high school.
I feel old reading this.

Shitty edgy teenage music

I'm 18 and just graduated so it wasn't really that long ago.

I liked their first album, the second one sucked really hard.

dae le drugz

i went to high school with the guys, imagine how i feel

Yeah well I'm 24 finished college with 2 degrees and have a job...

I absolutely love them honestly one of my favorite bands, and I know people won't like that l o l, I've seen them like 4 times and each show has been fucking fantastic, so much energy and just so nuts, so good live too, I really love this band, I liked fidlar and Too about the same both have good tracks and bad tracks. Also, like damn near every cover they've done is solid as hell, super cool guys to meet too.
Best on FIDLAR: No Waves/Stoked and Broke
Worst on FIDLAR: LDA

Best on TOO: Drone/Stupid Decisions /Overdose/West Coast
Worst on TOO: Hey Johnny

Worst on Too is Sober.

you like hey johnny more than sober? Idk I just don't like elvis vocals on hey johnny I personally like the style of sober.