If this isn't your AOTY then you're mentally handicapped

If this isn't your AOTY then you're mentally handicapped

hmm ok den

ye nigguh fuh dnald trum

Yeah nigga XD.
Le fuck Donald Drumpf amrite fellow redditers xD.

I've been bumping it all week. It's damn good. 8.5/10

hitunes not even out yet brubruh

swerve the fuck on

lmao trump supporters are so easily triggered

They wont even give the album a chance because of that

Yea let's not talk about She Wish She Was, that track was some garbage

ayy fuck off, the beat was bangin.

u for real?

sounds like some 96 DPG shit, it's fucking lit

yeah that hook is a sigh

too corny

ruins the whole track

That shit's groovy as fuck

Beats across the album were very good, I liked the album. She Wish She Was had what the fuck lyrics which ruined it for me.

Can't argue that the lyrics on that track were juvenile.

>having an album of the year

I bet you rate albums on a 10 scale as well. Here's a tip, nobody cares what you think is the "best"

You could instead articulate why you think this album is good and actually have a discussion. Posts like yours are the reason Sup Forums is such a shithole.

>Posts like yours are the reason Sup Forums is such a shithole.

no the reason this place is such a shithole is because the median age is 14-18 and it is full of hipsters who want to feign culture and taste but don't even have interest enough to read seriously

stop trying to board police lol Sup Forums has always been a shithole i come here exclusively to take shits

>You could instead articulate why you think this album is good and actually have a discussion. Posts like yours are the reason Sup Forums is such a shithole.

What makes Sup Forums decent in its shitty way is someone will start a thread (like this) with a heavy opinionated claim with little to no basis. When someone sees the thread, they either agree or disagree and will most usually reply because of how ridiculous it is to start a thread that way. In turn, this creates a discussion. No matter how stupid the OP is, the thread itself could result in meaningful discussion.
Mostly not because it's Sup Forums.

Yall niggas got it twisted
>inb4 AOTY

Very good album but im already tired of it. Not even the best west coast rap album this year

>Not even the best west coast rap album this year
which is?

weezy goat

>listening to rap
>calling anyone mentally handicapped

Rap is objectively the best genre

When did Will Smith drop another one?

>Rap is objectively the best genre
wew

If you are white, and you listen to this shit unironically, you are a fucking cuck.

> White empowerment is bad
> Black empowerment is celebrated and praised in music
why tho

>white

meme race

bastardized mix of g funk, hyphy and mediocrity

Peach is the coolest color t.b.h

Get out of here with that bs, does it mean that if you're white you can't eat KFC or you're cuck? You can't watch NFL/NBA or you're a cuck? You can't watch a fucking CGI based movie, because the man who happened to develop 3D graphics technology was black? I guess we're all cucks now huh.
Fuck off.

you sound incredibly insecure

>gay funk
no thanks

>liking rap

this was okay, it does slap, but i dunno about it being album of the year

BUMPS

IN

THE

WHIP

But because it's Sup Forums people do this with already acclaimed albums because it provokes more replies. That leads to no album being safe from criticism and mirroring the fact that whatever your music taste is somebody will find a way to call it shit on Sup Forums.

>muh donald trump
kek