Okay so I've gotten 2 complaints from my ISP for torrential music, threatening lawsuits from record labels...

Okay so I've gotten 2 complaints from my ISP for torrential music, threatening lawsuits from record labels. How can I avoid this? My cousin who torrents all the time says he never gets warnings because he "stops" the torrent as soon as it downloads. He tells me that seeding is basically a neon sign that says "yo ISP, check out this illegal shit I'm doing!"

Is this true? How can I freely steal music from hard working artists?

Torrential music**

Sorry, too many alcoholic beverages. And fuck autocorrect

Torrenting music** holy fucking shit I'm autistic

Just ignore them.

even connecting to a torrent exposes your ip to bots

Music blogs are the way to go senpai, just type in
Artist - album rar and google should show a few blogspot links, at least one of them will have a proper link to your album.

I feel like that's really bad advice.

can't they ban you from the isp after a certain number of infractions?

Replying or acknowledging makes it seem like you've done something wrong.

Not in Canada

always go to the archive first
then google "[artist name] blogspot zip"

I get results 95% of the time

soulseek
rbt archive

dumbass

Huh?

this. nobody can do shit when you get it from mediafire

This and slsk and you're set.

I'm gonna sound like a retard but what do you mean by "always go to archive first"?

soulseek is a torrent client with virtually every album you can think of. you can just download the software and get access. you have to upload at least one thing though to show your sharing but it can be anything. your ip won't be notified as it's a private tracker.

rbt archive is the Sup Forums archive but i think its down

fucking newfags

I'm not new to music downloading, but only recently my ISP has been fucking me with using uTorrent.

See Also, rbt.asia/mu. Theres a search bar, so just type artist, album, and mega/mediafire/zippyshare/etc.

google archive rebeccablacktech Sup Forums

you're new to this board though clearly
where'd ya find us

lemme guess
needledrop?
reddit?
facebook meme page?

I've been off and on with Sup Forums for about 6 years actually.

ah
the times have changed since
soulseek + archive are the new go tos. maybe what if you can get an account.

>using uTorrent

literally any other client would be better

>>where'd ya find us
>being this smug and condecsending, while including yourself as part of the board
Get over yourself. Tell him to lurk more and thats that.

nah fuck you

I understand. Sup Forums has a ton of arrogant elitist shits like you, the rest of the responses have all been helpful. Hope being such a Sup Forums Sup Forums veteran makes you feel really fulfilled inside.