What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

shit

I fucking love it
wish there would be something similar

the phone call at the end is one of the most emotional moments on any album ever

bump

bump

I was a member of this band for a brief time in 2001, AMA

bump

What is Mike Moya like

what did you play?

the keyring and creaky floorboards

it's complete garbage along with every godspeed album

I can't answer that because I was the only person playing that and I am credited on the album
quiet, great guy, knows a lot about literature and pre-WW2 German films. I haven't talked to him in around 5 years, not since Godspeed started up again

what was it like living in that old decrepit house

It wasn't fun, but it was necessary

what letter does your name start with?

suck my clarinet Gordon

I'm not going to answer that, not that anyone would care/know who I am.

Thea?

Narrowed it down

just wanna say I love both of the albums and thanks for being apart of music that I care about so much

Were you in the band for the first album ? Do you know if it was the same mindset for the making of the two ?

Thanks, it's weird thinking about how many people still listen to this stuff. I'm not trying to sound conceited or anything but we really thought nothing of this album

Let me rephrase that, we thought nothing of this album in the sense that no one would care about it. We thought it was good when we made it, but we had no idea it would develop into something people remember

I was in the "band" during the first album. Quotations because calling us a band seems wrong. Collective sounds more fitting, mostly because there was rarely more than 4 people recording at once

Great album. GYBE is better of course but it's still really good, 8/10.

it's one of my favorites i love it i need more music like it, perfect night music i sleep to it a lot it just conjures up a mood that i enjoy select all images with construction vehicles

I heard that a third album was recorded. What happened to it?

>role playing