What is Sup Forums overall opinion on Melanie Martinez?

What is Sup Forums overall opinion on Melanie Martinez?

I atleast think shes cute

Negative feelings towards her since she released the Dollhouse video in 2014. Almost all of her songs sound exactly the same, honestly don't know whats so appealing about her.
Anyways Marina is obviously the superior tumblrcore waifu.

I liked her on the voice but thought her album was pretty shite

I like her when shes still in The Voice. The songs covered by her such as Cough Syrup or Toxic sounds original and fresh. Her album is complete shit though what a waste

shit

Marina is beyond tumblr, only electra heart is tumblrcore

I feel like she could be decent if she dropped this whole dolly sticky, it's such a weird niche aesthetic. I listened to Soap and I couldn't finish it, everything seemed so cringe and contrived, she's taking queues from Lana and Mariana but everything about Melanie feel more forced and contrived, more so than the aforementioned

I hope she grows out of this in her next "Era"

Babydoll freak show image + bland music with obvious radio friendly production. No thanks.

this. she really has potential, but right now she seems like a edgy daddy issue autist

>Marina fans actually believe those are real tits

i think youre a pedo and a fag

this completely

I am, and so what?

Lol

I feel like she has a lot of talent but she's wasting it trying to emulate other female artists. She needs to explore herself.

She's wasting her time in the spotlight trying to bring back that 90s babydoll look but with actual pedo vibes. Most people who pay attention to her aren't doing it for the music.

Music for girls with daddy issues

She's disgusting

I watched one of her videos and it legitimately creeped me out. Not in a good way, in the kind of way that made me never want to touch any of her stuff with a 50 foot pole

>i have never interacted with girls beyond anime

Nothing special. Good voice, shit songs. It all depends on the writer and what hip sound they try to ride.

Let her visual and aesthetic identity tak over her musical ideas. Will stay completely repetitive until she lets it go, or changes it completely (whichwould lead into another cycle of repetition)
Also, disgusting fap fodder for AB fetishists.

DADDY PLEASE

The artist

Boring af music

big gross fat spic lips

this look unfortunately never left

>Music for guys who are after girls with daddy issues
Girls with daddy issues listen to Drake or some shit.

Dsl's gross?

Confirmed virgin