So are we all agreed on hiphop fans having the worst retard and being all-around retards...

So are we all agreed on hiphop fans having the worst retard and being all-around retards? The data definitely points to them having lower IQs, low paying jobs, and family troubles.

>having
*being

Damn it.

>lower IQs, family troubles
so just like their idols?

>2016
>still cares about IQ

you are the one who is actually the retard here

>so butthurt he cant even spell

You mad.

you must be a 100-120 iq turbopleb

Yes OP

I've seen people on this board try and argue that Kanye West lyrics are better than the entirety of John Milton's Paradise Lost

Damn, that's a hard point to argue when you can't even type properly to get your point across.

That being said it's metal heads. I'm also convinced that most of that hate hip hop gets is fueled by racial undertones.

maybe that's more of a reflection on this board rather than hiphop fans as a whole

maybe that's because John Milton's bitchass has about 0 bangers ya pleb

I am non-white and I don't care particularly about hiphop or rappers. It's the fans who are annoying.

"KANYE IS BASICALLY JESUS + BUDDHA + GOD + TOTAL CONSCIOUSNESS HE IS BASICALLY THE NEW LEONARDO"

you got troled dude

kanye west has 0 bangers if you don't count all the songs in which he has stolen a sample from an already good song

guy is a fucking hack
the only people who buy his records are dumb middle class white kids who want to be cool with their ''provocative'' music

he could release a 6 minute song that is just the sound of him repeatedly opening and closing a toilet seat and some faggot critic from pitchfork would say it's the best beat ever created and call it a masterpiece

He has arguably been one of the most innovative and creative musicians in popular music right now, for a solid half decade. Not even mentioning his fashion, or the amount of production level and value he puts into his shows compared to other hip hop acts.

I think he has rightfully earned to be called those names. Do I agree with it not really, but I think he's well deserving of those titles as annoying as it is.

We've entered an endless recursion of time.

it seems like you don't like kanye much

>having the worst retard

>He has arguably been one of the most innovative and creative musicians in popular music right now

you just KNOW that those posts were made by suburban white teens pretending to be black

>having lower IQs, low paying jobs, and family troubles.

Honestly at this point it seems you're projecting

>most innovative and creative musician
l m a o
>Not even mentioning his fashion
what the fuck are you smoking, my man?
''high fashion'' is a fucking joke ya moron. why do you think it's being pushed so hard onto the middle classes right now? I'll tell you, it's so that dumb fucks like you blow your entire wage on a pair of logo less shoes with paint splashes on them.
>the amount of production level and value
what does this even mean, bro? other than the obvious: that you're a clueless moron