So does this mean their bleep bloop bullshit phase is over?

So does this mean their bleep bloop bullshit phase is over?

Radiohead is shit, and electronic influence is the only positive aspect that one could draw from their terrible music.

I'll let you know once I gat through the album without falling asleep

>radiohead will never make songs like bodysnatchers and reckoner ever again

good

Is it really an album's fault if you're unable to sit through a

This means they won't make any new albums

>;_;

Needs more bangers

Present Tense kind of had a "Reckoner" vibe to it.

This album is goat desu senpai

it's underwhelming. The writing is distacted and inchoate, with few of the hooks and angular changes that we've come to expect. Much of the playing is second rate - the piano on Daydreamers is desultory and the melody forgettable. Likewise the acoustic guitar on Desert Island Disk, which is weak and fails at the classic '60's fingerstyle folk that it aims for. The hands that play it don't seem to like the guitar they've got.

There are some better moments. Full stop is a paranoid and dark slab of motorik that uses Ondes Martenot perhaps (maybe not) to hang Yorke in space and let him do his mutterings in private but for all to hear.

Much of this record relies on production, whereas before TKOL things were in balance, a kind of synthesis that they were almost unique in achieving.

Ultimately Moon shaped pool sounds like a collection of B sides, weak writing augmented by the same studio approaches that better songs would have supported and not hid behind.

>electronic
>good

I should also sy that TKOL gets away with similar because of the bloops - they allow for more of this type of writing since the album seems to want something different. It wants your ears for the textures and has a crystalline coldness, but also has Codex which forgives evrything else on the record.

I don't get why they don't just make another album like In Rainbows. It's a nice balance between the guitar music and the bleep bloops.

Found the rockist.

So you only listen to folk and jazz music?

>he uses this term seiously

t. triggered bleep fag

WEW lad
E
W

l
a
d

>can't even "wew lad" properly
wew lad