ITT: albums you've had sex to

I'm not joking. I made a bet with my friend (he lurks Sup Forums too) that I could have sex to this album. And I did. It probably was the most cringeworthy experience I had, and the funny thing is that she actually enjoyed the music lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Chgo7mMuiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has better taste than you

>those writers

is summer over yet

Same actually. My gf likes country, especially Aldean/FGL/Paisley/the list could go on.

If its true, you're a hero. But only if its true.

itt: things that never happened

this man is 39 years old and he still has all of his songs written for him like some teen pop sensation, even though every single aldean song is just the same formulaic bullshit. how the fuck has he not learned how to write a song?

You should have put on Oasis instead of that garbage

I almost had sex to Einstürzende Neubauten. I had told the girl about the band and she thought it sounded 'hot' but was uncomfortable with it after she heard it and switched it to Pink Floyd.

Only time I've had sex with some sort of music in the background, it was the Law & Order: SVU theme

Every other time, it's basically been silence

Usually don't listen to music while having sex, but lost my virginity to this album as one thing led to another

In most situations we will put on a movie or tv show before one thing leads to another, so I have had sex to Commando with Schwarzenegger and Bob Ross. The only album I've banged to was DS2 by Future.

Which album did you put on?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Chgo7mMuiY

had anal and played minecraft to this. Wasnt intentional, just on my playlist. It goes very well with minecraft, and somehow weird with anal.

The money's too good

Please stop insulting someone based on your ignorance and prejudice. Aldean wrote every song on the album. My father, one of the engineers of the album, knows Jason personally and he always tells me that he's just too modest when it comes to his artistry. That's why he only credited those who helped him as a songwriter, since he's already the primary artist. Aldean's input is essential to every work he's ever done.

big meme aldean supreme

do it to long dong season next

I had sex to Viper once. No joke.

>The only album I've banged to was DS2 by Future.

This is the most nu-male thing I've read today