ITT: Musicians which are probably child molesters

ITT: Musicians which are probably child molesters

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YvLzWx7B0
youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o
youtu.be/0QOya9-lwQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>which

Weird Al is one of the few celebrities who's near-frightening level of niceness is probably completely genuine.

Fuck you

Don't you talk shit bout my boy Al

I saw Weird Al in a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh! Thank you very much!” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and playing his accordion and making me laugh really hard. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him blow a whistle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Weird Al trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Make A Wish kids while everyone else cheered and sang the "Amish Paradise" while holding candles.The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you are a beacon of light on an otherwise stormy day. Please play us a song!” At first he pretending to be tired and not hear her, but after he helped an elderly couple put their groceries into the back of their mid-sized sedan, he came back around and played "Another One Rides the Bus" 15 times in a row because people wouldn't stop requesting it.

Al went on a date with my high school art teacher and he apparently was pretty into mackin' on her in public, he's into grown chicks
This too, he's just a huge nerd who got famous for being the same class clown he was in high school

he was kind of cute here t-b-h, before he went too far with the surgery.
I still wonder what was going through his head. did he really want to be white? did he think no one would notice the change? was he happy with the results?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YvLzWx7B0

I saw him live, it was a great show. He changed outfits like every 2 or 3 songs

this pasta is always good

He was fucking nuts dude

The only people that don't like Weird Al are all assholes
youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o

So do you just call people you don't like child molesters, montie?

Lmao

I sense some projection, montie
Have you been fapping to lolis lately

youtu.be/0QOya9-lwQk

i was about to reply saying I could believe this one, and then i recognised him

He legit had vitiligo (which started in the 80s and was most visible early on around his right hand, hence the long sleeves, high collars, and the sequined glove to cover it up) and people with African facial features like MJ's wide-set eyes and his blunt nose look AYYY-LMAO tier once they lose their skin pigmentation.

Back in the 80s, the only definitive cosmetic treatment for vitiligo was to kill off your remaining melanocytes in order to even out your skin tone, which makes you look albino-level pale since you have no more melanin left. AKA, exactly how MJ looked from the late 80s onward.

The guy clearly was OCD and was meticulous about his image before he ever got sick, and I honestly think the stress of having to choose between looking like a leper, spending an hour every day slathering his face with pancake makeup to look "normal", or having to go around looking like Edgar Winter's cousin from planet X, or having to build himself a new face that looked less awful with his new white skin tone pushed the poor guy over the cliff.

And the chronic pain/hair loss issues from his Pepsi Jehri Curl burns certainly didn't help.

>Back in the 80s, the only definitive cosmetic treatment for vitiligo was to kill off your remaining melanocytes in order to even out your skin tone, which makes you look albino-level pale since you have no more melanin left. AKA, exactly how MJ looked from the late 80s onward.

What treatment is there now though?

Increased awareness.

Only so fewer people think you're a leper.

much of Sup Forums seems to have a real soft spot for Weird Al

there's no point in taking yourself so seriously that you can't admit Al is a god

>The treatments Jackson used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches he could appear pale.

Why didn't he just wear blackface?

ICP.

In all seriousness though, there is targeted high-rise UV exposure these days to stimulate the growth of new melanocytes, but it takes forever and increases your chance of melanoma significantly.

*High-dose UV

Because it takes over an hour to do properly, as in, so that you don't look like. Golliwog or an embalmed corpse when you're done.