Now that the dust has settled, can we finally have an honest discussion about car seat headrest?

now that the dust has settled, can we finally have an honest discussion about car seat headrest?

his music is completely mediocre. his voice has an unpleasant dopinesss to it, like it's too rounded off or something.

his lyrics are simple to the point of sheer banality, oh sorry but that's 'stream of consciousness' right?

his production fucking sucks. all his shit is absolutely drenched in reverb and the instruments are generally mixed together with the scrutiny of a newborn learning to distinguish shapes. 'but dat's lo-fi x DD' no, lo-fi implies you actually made an aesthetic choice and don't just suck at recording.

stop making excuses for this average (and that's being generous) talent. it's okay if you like him but from any objective standpoint of measuring music, teens of denial and and everything that came before it are 'just okay'.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM&list=LLlJHFLu38LW8xMLSBbshZEg&index=5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM&list=LLlJHFLu38LW8xMLSBbshZEg&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like Something Soon but other than that you're pretty much right

Please leave Will

Viraling or not, he already made it user, it's too late for that.

>somebody spent at least 5 minutes making this

>within 5 minutes someone made a song that's better than everything Will has made

bump

twin fantasy is a spectacular album and teens of denial is AOTY

stay mad

>power pop is aoty
okay buddy

>youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM&list=LLlJHFLu38LW8xMLSBbshZEg&index=5
>tfw some bitter user records a diss track about the future Bob Dylan

it is

>future

He's pretty much already there if we're being honest here. There's no better singer-songwriter in his generation.

Why is it?

Oh, I agree. I just mean that he'll eventually be as highly regarded and esteemed as Bob Dylan. Will is already have as much of an impact on civil rights and is crafting lyrics as well as Dylan at the same age. I feel privileged to get in on his genius from the very beginning.

he sucks
teens of denial is garbage
you're a teen of denial if you really think that

Fuck off and shove your stupid puns up your ass, bitch.

Easy there Will.

>implying Will needs to use scumbag neetfest Sup Forums to become cool and popular

>There's no better singer-songwriter in his generation.
lmao

Prove him wrong.
>protip you can't

I'm right btw

>not liking power pop

why do you hate being comfy ):

damn...