Which of these magnificent, bizarre ladies' bodies of work do you prefer? Which is more important/ influential?

Which of these magnificent, bizarre ladies' bodies of work do you prefer? Which is more important/ influential?

Björk for both, though Kate is great in her own right

I am genuinely scared of björk

Bjork, but Katie does have those DSLs...

Björk of course, but I love Kate as well. The Dreaming is one of my favorite albums.

Bjork for both as well, Young Kate is pretty beatiful tho

bjork could kill her, yes

surely kate is more influential

wasn't the dreaming the first properly self-written, self-produced album from a female solo artist like, ever? maybe this is just ignorant and stupid of me to think but i would like to see examples that pre-date it

don't be

i demand an answer to this even if it's just that it's a stupid question and i'm a retard

I bet the only female artists you know are Kate Bush, Bjork, and Grimes.

Definitely Kate

>which "body of work" do you prefer
neither, I'm too big a fag for that

>which body of work do you prefer
Kate Bush. Bjork's vocal shtick annoys me more than anything.

>which is more influential
Bjork. she pushed pop in a several different directions while Kate Bush picked one and ran with it as far as she could.

Have you not heard joni mitchell

kate who

So quirky XD

I vote option 3

i also know Amanda Blank

Maybe Bjork. But I like Grimes more than both.

Kate is better to me
Bjork is more influential

how do i into kate?

I prefer miss bush

wuthering heights music video and then hounds of love album

PJ Harvey

Damn, she is so genuinely beautiful in this. Her eyes are fascinating.

Both, but if someone points a gun to me and says choose I'd say Bjork.

Kate Bush is a singular talent and I'd arguably rank her above Bjork, Joni Mitchell, etc, on a plane that was all her own.

That voice, that songwriting talent, those technical chops (recording all of her stuff at home with her personal Fairlight), those looks, those collaborations, that fucking voice.

She's the most complete female artist of all time, and I'll fucking fight anyone who disagrees.

Bjork was more sonically influential, but Kate Bush actually set the goddamn stage for every female creator since her.

Kate is vastly superior in her craftsmanship, presentation, and QT factor.

Björk has a goofy name, that's about it.

Kate Bush because The Dreaming is one of the best albums ever made

i feel like both have been huge inspirations for a lot of artists (women especially) but bjork has been more directly so in terms of sonics/production

also i'd pick bjork for who i prefer but i haven't heard every kate bush record yet

Kate automatically because she was Bjork's main inspiration