Please. What's the musical equivalent to Pulp Fiction. Thank you

Please. What's the musical equivalent to Pulp Fiction. Thank you.

Death Grips

>first listen/watch: Wtf, why do people like this
>second listen/watch: Oh ok I get it, this is amazing.

this

/thread

Sup Forumsedditors on suicide watch

the pulp fiction soundtrack

(or ok computer if you ask rym)

Hmm, an overrated unoriginal edgy film that is loved by pseudo-intellectuals.

Idk arctic monkeys are something.

Wu Tang

The correct answer is Tangled Up In Blue. Quentin's favorite song and it has a nonlinear story line.

you browse Sup Forums dude, your not that great.
inb4
>6"4
>220 pounds of muscle
>250k a year
>8 inch johnson

>third watch
>this really isn't that great, just overly edgy and childish

Death Grips

whew thats a shit opinion you got there user

the Stooges

kys

for BOTH of those shit opinions

by calling pulp fiction edgy user has unwittingly become edgy himself

bad opinion in my opinion

actual good answer

in all legitimacy why is this movie so overhyped? it's got an intricate story and is done with a cool sense of time and connection, but why do people say it's the greatest film of all time? don't get it

at the time it was a revolution. It created the idea of what cool was for like a decade afterward. it's harder to see that now that it has been ripped off so much
t. old person

could you elaborate on exactly what was influenced by it?

Feet.

so many shit movies with retrofetishism, nihilistic quipping douchey characters, and gimmicky cinematic/storytelling techniques. so many ray bans

pic, 2 Days in the Valley, Go, Get Shorty, Very Bad Things, probably tons more i can't remember right now

/thread

Is the truth really that offensive to these art-illiterate man-children that crave 1-D cynical unlikeable characters that have no arc, an unoriginal watered down style, and over-the-top violence.

And to the guy who said I was no better you're right btw,

that banana record

Please never compare TVU&N to Pulp Fiction again.

Which also fits for Pulp Fiction!

why? i think it's a good equivalent

Why?

Yeah TVU&N is complete shit.

How is it a good equivalent? TVU&N was a boundary pushing original creative masterpiece and Pulp Fiction is just recycled dribble.

Death Grips recreates the visions of their inspirations in conceptually artistic and talented ways. Tarantino is just a hack whose movies are amalgamations of every daydream he's had and incorporated into his postmodern nonsensical shlock.

Doesn't mean Pulp Fiction sucks. It captures the ethos of our times very well. But the ethos of our time is shitty as fuck.

switch the names and literally nothing will change

No, TVU&N is genius, and Pulp Fiction is just trying to appear to be genius when in reality it's shit.

are you really so delusional or just baiting?

Explain why Pulp Fiction is so great and TVU&N sucks.

i didn't mean that Pulp Fiction is great and TVU&N sucks, it's about subjects of these things and influence they have

also

Sun City Girls - Grotto of Miracles
The Sonics - Here Are The Sonics
John Zorn - Spillane
The Lounge Lizards - The Lounge Lizards