HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST SEE THEIR PERFORMANCE ON THE BET AWARDS. CLASSIC AS FUCK

HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST SEE THEIR PERFORMANCE ON THE BET AWARDS. CLASSIC AS FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/video/betawards/2016/performances/beyonce-kendrick-lamar-freedom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not black so I wasn't sure if I was allowed to watch BET

daily reminder the only minority that's oppressed in the U.S. is native Americans. Blacks are pretty much on par with whites in terms of privilege. Turn on the TV, who do you see? Black actors and white actors. Black anchors and white anchors. Black athletes and white athletes. Fuck off with the oppression olympics you cunts

you know where you must go back to

WE WUZ KANGZ AN KWEENZ

ah, right. I don't believe black people are oppressed so I MUST be a racist.

Nevermind native Americans practically being a forgotten people, it's black people who are the silenced minority in America. I mean, besides the fact you see them in TV, film and music on a daily basis and there are countless black CEO's. Yep, sure are oppressed.

HYPE

black CEO's, lawyers, doctors, etc**

did you get lost? Sup Forums is the other way

Scroll to the top of the page and click Sup Forums you cuck

WE WUZ PUNKS AN SHIITE

#Death

I'm Asian and I don't browse Sup Forums. Blacks are not oppressed deal with it suburban white kids

WE WUZ CHIEFS N SHEIT

literally what is Sup Forums about that post

any sane people would agree native americans have it worse than blacks

Yeah I'll take your word for it. I assume you're an authority on the subject suburban yellow kid

not music dumb idiot

fug :-DDDD

>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, DOOM, Drake, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>*white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people.
>I follow pop culture.
>I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like. Jay-Z be like Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae
>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO!!! XD
>poor little white opressed guy! BOOHOO!
>iggy azelia and robin thicke are literally the most problematic musicians ever
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to Sup Forums
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO. XDDD
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew

So I guess no one saw the legendary performance and we're just gonna Sup Forumspost instead?

tumblr.com

Kendrick's dressed like a full Uncle Tom.

good goy.

god bless whoever wrote this pasta

how is it still so accurate 2 years later?

what are you on about? dont you know how to shut up?

yup

I hate Sup Forums

bye cucks

>beyonce sucks
>OMG GO BACK TO Sup Forums LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE STOP INVADING MY NU-MALE SAFE SPACE

fuck off

maybe you should move to reddit then, or just gb2 tumblr

make me

Sammy L saw somethin

Edgy

>he non-ironically likes beyonce
>he non-ironically falls for a marketing blitz of her being 'legendary' that is aimed at 14-19 year old tumblr users

kek

BET makes me dislike black people and im not even racist

prove it

I bet you can't even name 5 of your closest minority friends

>BET makes me dislike black people
>im not even racist

these are contradictory statements friend

i've noticed it's the same filename every time this pic is posted. the jig is up m8, stop trying to force it

i'm not racist at all but niggers disgust me

>having friends

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist

see

>ignoring Native American's pain and plight

disgusting, back to Sup Forums with you

>Kendrick sold out

I KNOW THOSE TIGHT ASS SKINNY JEANS WERE SUSPECT!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

proof im not racist

>all these wack ass niggas denying that fucking Beyonce and Kendrick Lamar are inevitably riding the train to legend status

I bet your grandfathers didn't see what the "big deal" was with Michael Jackson

this is kinda true
im pretty sure most native americans die from alcoholism and suicide

I've posted that before, others have posted it too though. It's quite fitting ITT though.

>what is an appeal to relative privation

I don't know how this webm makes me feel

yaaas god damn slay bitch SLAAAY

even I've got to admit that was fucking legendary, and I'm a tripfag

>hey guys I like this silly black person but I hate niggers I'm totally not racist

Kendrick maybe
Beyonce, no

>appeal to relative privation

lmaooo what is this white bullshit, back to Sup Forums with you

>using the N word
It's obvious you're the racist

black culture is fascinating

>I don't understand what words mean
>look at me I'm retarded

There's a website for you to discuss top 40 pop music, it's called Facebook. Go there if you want to post about how much beyonce and kendrick SLAAAAAAAAAAAYED tonight.

Keep it out of here though.

You're either out of the loop or delusional as fuck homie.

>he's a 16 year old white nu-male who calls people "wack ass niggas" for not liking cuck-core

ok

>the REAL racists are the ones that call out my racism

>literally calling black people retarded
>claims he doesn't belong on Sup Forums

racist piece of shit

Beyonce is trash my dude.
Only women like it.
At least Kendrick has artistic talent and writes his own songs.
>white bullshit
The only racist I see in here is you.

im not the person saying the n word.
calm down racist

Do Sup Forums users ever realise they're all just brainwashing each other like tumblr users do to each other?

I often also feel like people fail to realise the Internet shouldn't be taken so seriously as to believe "online" drama equate to that of real life drama.

No one in real life is talking about white or black privilege or "cis males" and "the patriarchy".

You called what he said ''white bullshit''. Textbook racism. Fuck off you hypocrite.

That's the worst part, imagining some sour cream tier white who's spent his entire life in the white suburbs using terms like that and using black twitter memes

>complains about racism
>is sexist in the same post

Why even bother?

>No one in real life is talking about white or black privilege or "cis males" and "the patriarchy".
except they literally are

SLAAAY omg white people BTFO xD white people suck hahaha BEYONCE SLAY BUMBLE BAE

Yeah, go, and take your epic twitter meme with you boy.

Racism=power+prejudice you shitlord

>implying i'm white

o-ok

I'm not racist but I don't mind hanging niggers from trees

He () is baiting. His argument was originally that natives have it worse so black people have no struggles. Now he's just shit posting because he knows it's retarded.

Racism against whites isn't racism. Fuck you. I hope you all die.

Link???

Not trolling I legitimately want to see it.

>my noble struggle against white bullshit
>he's baiting
sмh @ white devils

Except they're not. Of the hundreds of people I know in person, only a single one of them is a crazy feminist. No one cares about this shit.

not up yet, when i see something i got you.

this guy is sort of right:
but...

cisgendered is just a way to differentiate trans and non trans people. the caricature Sup Forums created is bullshit.

patriarchy might seem like a scary word but in an academic context it's nothing out of the ordinary and not even a particularly new concept. it's been around since before the internet started.

you've both fallen for Sup Forums memes but in different ways

This is what happens when your marketing team tries to divide blacks and whites

Beyonce deserves this type of response in every thread about her

Best i can do family.

bet.com/video/betawards/2016/performances/beyonce-kendrick-lamar-freedom.html

>tfw after years of being an anti-sjw you're sick of hearing it from both sides
This is why I try not to even acknowledge this shit at all. These YouTube channels are all banking on outrage and they're just cash hungry because they know people want to be outraged.

t. Sup Forums

>Sup Forums BTFO by Beyonce yet again

lmao you guys are pathetic. i came on Sup Forums just to see you guys shitting yourselves over this. so predictable.

It's ironic that Negresses are rallying around "queen bee' when she used to bleach her skin until it became more profitable to go all "muh black power"

Post memes

I know I'm mostly right. I used to be a full blown anti sjw type until I realised that this kind of thing isn't happening in real life.

The online stratosphere is so different from the real world it's not even funny. I don't know anyone that's actually taking this kind of stuff seriously nor do most people I've ever mentioned it to know these are "issues" that are actually relevant or exist.

the worst part is that young whites also are like that pasta

REAL AVANT MEME HOURS

POL CANT HANDLE THE DANK
SMASH THAT LIKE RN

Of course I didn't. I don't like pop music.

I want to fuck beyonce so bad

Kill yourself, racist

That's a good one Montie

Just because you and your friends are ignorant of this doesn't really mean much. What college level social studies classes have you taken? Have you even spent time around a university campus? Being a full blown "anti sjw" just tells me that you likely associate yourself with other full blown "anti sjw" types.

All I'm saying is this. People do take feminism seriously, and said people are not whatever tumblr stereotype you saw on that Sargon video, and it's no surprise that you've never seen that Sargon straw feminist in real life.

Anyways, I don't want to get into a debate about this shit on 4chin non the less, just felt like interjecting with you and the Sup Forumstard.

Can we have a Beyoncé far thread?