Now that the hype and backlash is over the singer being mtf am I allowed to say I like this album?

Now that the hype and backlash is over the singer being mtf am I allowed to say I like this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Sure but we know you don't have very good taste now. T b h Sup Forums WASNT as triggered about the transgender thing with Anohni as I thought it'd be (although I'm sure there's a ">her" post already as a write this) it's just that the album is mediocre on a few fronts. Four degrees is an alright song though.

The Aboriginees sound like sung tongs era animal collective

>aboriginal dude coughs and tries not to laugh at the start

yeah kind of

Based Abos

My only real issue is with the lyrics. Good album still.

I can get down with pretty much anything OPN touches, so yeah sure.

I thought he only produced two songs?

mu was definitely bothered by the trans thing. It's the same reason we can't have a vektroid thread. Also the lyrics got under the skin of a lot of alt right people for being "SJW".I feel like the latter probably did have a bigger effect on the reaction tho.

I'm pretty left-leaning and some of the lyrics made me cringe

Oh, same. I didn't particularly care for the album. But if those lyrics botherred us, I can only imagine how the more right leaning users felt lol

Yes, but Sup Forums will still be immature about it because it's a transgender artist, senpai

Yeah, I'm the same. There are definitely some pretttttty HOT TAKES in there.

Alright so what's the word filter for "senpai" ahahaha

but he did touch it, no?
also nice trips

kys

same here. I liked the album alright, but boooyyy some of those lyrics were awful.

YEP STILL COUNTS.

are abos even human

Which songs? From zero to lady gaga tier?

>her
>she

just off the top of my head, Obama has some terrible lyrics. Although I actually like the song unlike most people

I read through Obama, 4 degrees, and Drone Bomb Me, yikes. I'll still give it a listen, but I like a bit of mystique and subtle messages in my lyrics rather than what I've just read

it's not a bad album, but nothing great either

I like 4 degrees a lot, but I couldn't really get into the rest. I've never been a huge fan of either ANOHNI or OPN in the past, either.

im crying

I actually liked that the lyrics are so blunt, like there's something kinda punk rock about it

Based Aborignals