I don see any thread drawing attention to actually good metal

I don see any thread drawing attention to actually good metal...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_YTIyDD3bu0
youtu.be/TmvZXTInfqk
youtu.be/MsDz5qphC3c
youtu.be/dAhjWvLBXw8
youtu.be/UnWzCuhrsbE
youtu.be/q8e3pv6MKjw
youtu.be/X65Dc0SkihM
youtu.be/9_SQ430-g7Q
youtu.be/482tDopNzoc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqcnb9DaQ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=44w34UZ7rXI
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbWvQsQUiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>good metal
>posts butt rock cd

I'm not a big Corrosion of Conformity fan, but I do like Cough, Church of Misery, Neurosis, Atheist, Vestiges, Devin Townsend, The Wounded Kings, The Chasm, and other stuff.

ATP, FTW!!!

These guys crossover and appeal to garage fags/ black keys fans

Walk with knowledge wisely...

....all from the American South, im picking up what you're laying down. The heat makes men irritable and ladies near-nude. Breeding ground for properly angry/ horny rock. Accented by social alienation/ financial disparity.

youtu.be/_YTIyDD3bu0
youtu.be/TmvZXTInfqk
youtu.be/MsDz5qphC3c
youtu.be/dAhjWvLBXw8
thats their 2nd worst album though and its mostly buttrock
Dimebag wasnt even that good
PRIVILAGED A CHOSEN FEW. BLESSED WITH OUR TIME IN HELL

>....all from the American South, im picking up what you're laying down. The heat makes men irritable and ladies near-nude. Breeding ground for properly angry/ horny rock. Accented by social alienation/ financial disparity.

This. Im going to shop geographically for metal now, taking care to especially avoid stuff from the Bay Area and the north lands of Europe. Its too cold and gay in those places to understand the struggle.

B b b b but, wut about muh hail santa? Everyone knows all the truly sincere santanists come from Bay Area and the Norse Lands

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

...I was an adventurer like you once; til i took an arrow in the knee.

The only good scene to come out of the south was old school death metal. Other than that there were/are only a handful of good bands.

youtu.be/UnWzCuhrsbE
youtu.be/q8e3pv6MKjw
youtu.be/X65Dc0SkihM
youtu.be/9_SQ430-g7Q

Ive seen the Melvins 4 times!

you, I like you
here's your'e (you)

You lucky fucker. Ive seen videos and they sound great live

What? You fags aint shared no CC yet?

youtu.be/482tDopNzoc

Yeah, they work their asses off touring and opening for anybody. For a period there they couldnt be avoided, they were simply everywhere i fucking went and everyone i was listening to kept citing them as an influence.

This is the only Cannibal Corpse song I really like and I fucking love death metal. I dont get why I cant get into them

I have met Buzz and shook his hand. He's very mellow down to earth guy. Just likes to have fun. Caught up to him at the concession stand at Lolipalooza 96.

Very influential. .. The Melvins arguably gave birth to both Grunge and Sludge.

Hmmm, those both sound nasty, dont they?

My band is the best thing to happen to metal since phrygian dominant.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqcnb9DaQ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=44w34UZ7rXI
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbWvQsQUiQ