Suddenly Sup Forums hates Ian Watkins

>suddenly Sup Forums hates Ian Watkins
you have ten seconds to explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8dlzJukqQTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEGA LOLZ
E
G
A

L
O
L
Z

Man what's with all the Watkins threads lately

Anyway ever since reading (parts of) the court transcript I just can't even get myself to think about him or the band. It made me physically ill.

well i mean before we hated him we didn't even know him

how can one man be so based?

I thought Sup Forums always hated Steps

he did the thing with the babbie

i will never not laugh at this

why would you even choose such a password?

ian was all about being transparent and real af

being transparent and real af as a pedophile doesnt seem like the smartest of ideas :/

It's all rock n roll man.

Rather be a pedo than a poseur.

yeah, if their age is on the clock, they're ripe for the cock right?

If you're masturbating, you're ready for it.

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

Jesus fucking christ what a sick cunt

la fucking mao what a sick bastard

holy shit i only got 3 pages in and i couldn't take it anymore

Jesus shit how could the mothers do that shit? I mean ok you're an idiot and he is charming but does this turn you into a complete sick fuck beyond all that's normal and decent? What the actual fuck

He's a gay faggot

My goodness, why

Because Megalolz.

I know it's weird as fuck, the mothers seem like they never considered anything like this before him so how could they go this far with it?

Top zozzle

exactly it's like ooh it's the guy from the cool band I'll rape my baby child for him! Sick as fuck

This is why idolatry is Evil.

Slag mums, gross as shit.

Music for the feel of wanting to just curl up and try to cope with the idea of how fucked up peolpe can be? Comforting pls

GG Allin
Mayhem
Gary Glitter
Lostprophets

fuck you nigger

>Describing his abuse of children, he added: "It was mega lolz. I don't know what everyone is getting so freaked out about."
>A day later, on November 28, he again showed no remorse, describing himself as a victim.
>"When I go for sentencing I'm going to release a statement," he said. When advised not to say it was 'mega lolz', he responded: "It's just lolz now."

This shit makes Jimmy Saville seem like an alright well-adjusted bloke

the absolute madman

I'm honestly surprised his internet browsing history was not brought up in the trial. I guess we have to thank this for the fact that Sup Forums is still up and running.

>aren't we like, the MADMAN club, guyzzzz?!

oh wait you said comforting

Be warned: this is numale cuckcore

>song about having the potential to go insane and kill his friends
>song about torturing and murdering someone's family
>numale cuckcore

Shut up. It's about coming to terms with the ugly parts of human nature and coexisting.

you buuhuu?

>singer's voice is nu-male reddit cuck personified
>not numale cuckcore
lmao

You'd need to be a leftist to even get to the content of the lyrics the guy's voice is so overwhelmingly cuck.

May as well be saying that Tyrone actually has some really interesting things to say after he fucks your wife.

Because who the fuck cheats on his wife, hangs himself, and leaves her alone with their little girl? Fuck Ian.

New Order > Joy Division

They changed their name because they're afraid of offending people.

The singer has that same self-assured smug look on his face in every picture he's in.

Every single member fits the description of stereotypical numale.

The music is good, but there's no way this band is NOT numale cuckcore.

>Thinks cuckolding always involves a black person
>expose your self as a virgin

>

In 2016, the band officially changed their name from "Andrew Jackson Jihad" to AJJ (a moniker that many of their fanbase had been using to refer to them for several years). In a statement on the bands website, Bonnette wrote "1.) We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band’s name 2.) We no longer wish to be a living reminder of president Andrew Jackson. Interesting historical figure as he was, he was an odious person and our fascination with him has grown stale."[23]

For fuck sake why do musicians feel the need to have """opinions"""?

Not him but AJJ is the fucking definition of numale cuckcore.

The fact that they changed their band's name to not offend muslims and because they didn't want to be a "living reminder" of Andrew Jackson says it all.

I don't care, gb2/pol/

Good points, the name change was lame. I still don't think this album in particular would be at all palatable to numales.

As soon as there's grass on the field, play ball

youtube.com/watch?v=8dlzJukqQTg