ITT: It's 2000

ITT: It's 2000

USA's gonna be riding high for the rest of eternity, I can just feel it

Radiohead leak?

i know how you feel, al gore's gonna be president and i have a stable job at the world trade center and a loving wife and 3 beautiful children, it's great!

So is MTV going to stay good this decade guys?

Anyone know some good goth raves to go to in the Detroit area?

i still miss kurt guys

I can't believe 1990 was 20 years ago!

shut up you faggot

did you guys see that weird 10 second ad on MTV? it was like a bear in the snow with some ambient music playing. i think it might be radiohead

It might be in your best interest to try and relocate your office about 3/4 of the way up the building

h3y guyz.... d3w u guyz us3 da int3rn3t?...

Since when has Radiohead made ambient

have u guys heard of lincoln park and poodle in mud

Hey guys the World Trade Center looks nice doesn't it...

ya they r prty kool XD do u lik corn? wats ur fav bandz???

>mfw poorfags dont have the newest version of AOL

Sure does I bet those towers will still be standing in 100+ years

hey guys check out this track I made on milkytracker

>black on both sides
>gamecube hype

how comfy could i get?

Starfox adventures

Fuck, mom needs the phone and I'm try into play me some club penguin. Guess I'll go listen to my blink 182 cd on my portable CD player.

Sorry guys dad says he's gotta make a phone call so I've got to get off here for a while I just got the new Driver 2 game so idk when I'll be back on

Anyone wanna trade pokemon cards?

It's been 9 years since Loveless guys, My Bloody Valentine is dead.

U2's new album is great

wtf's club penguin?

I'm trying to download a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar but I keep getting booted offline

oh my god i'm so mad i just spilled black ink all over my brand new pair of jncos :/

Some of you guys are alright. Quit your job at the WTC and stay away.

It's the Year 2000 bug.

I just looked it up on yahoo and I couldn't find anything about it

Dude pinkerton by weezer you got the pot?

Im old man

Who 22 here?

slapnuts & dat band who plays nookie

mtv is the shit fuck britney

Let's see fuck I just turned 11

Fuck you for breaking character.

dude pinkerton was so bad wtf all he is doing is crying and shit
fuck off and listen to something cool

Boy I sure can't wait to grow up and live out an awesome, interesting, and exciting life like all of the cool characters I see in movies and TV shows and never have to deal with crippling depression and vicious self hatred.

I'm so excited me and my family just got our flight booked for next year's vacation woot go united 93

Lol this stupid girl at my school named Stephani Germanotta thinks she's gonna be the next Madonna when she grows up

Feels like Ween is departing further and further from their original sound. White Pepper was a nice record and all, but here's hoping their next record brings back the brown

radio heads????????????????????????????

who goes on vacation in September
ahahah faggot poor family

Wow! This year sure has been great for music. I'm sure the rest of the decade will be good too, right guys?

We planned for September just in case Bush wins the election but hey Gore is def going to win I know he's got Florida for sure

And they said nu-metal couldn't be good

trips and i leak it

So I've got a fool proof plan for retirement. I'm going to take my entire life savings and split it up and bet on the Cubs to win the world series every year for the next 10-15 years and I'll end up rich when they do. There is no way they will hit 100 years without a win

rollin

LETS GO

ya dun goofed

lol radiohead's a guitar band, couldn't be them

What are their names again?

Oh man Eric and Dylan I can't believe it's been over a year. Gore is going to put an end to stuff like that happening

I know dude. Nu-metal will be topping rock charts for the next 20 years.

It will hip-hop and pop is going to die out I've got high hopes for this new Linkin Park band they are going to be really metal I cant wait to see what the next 20 years holds for them youve got to buy their album when it comes out this October

Guys have you heard about this band Hella? I feel like this Zach Hill guy has potential. I'd love to hear him do some stuff in hip hop

HOLY SHIT GUYS COLDPLAY HAS A TON OF POTENTIAL IM TELLING YOU.
PARACHUTES AOTY

I SAID LIMP BIZKIT WAS GONNA BE THE NEXT BIG THING BACK IN '97, BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!

LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, PUNKS! WE ALL OVER MTV AND RADIO NOW! WE GOT THAT TRL AIRPLAY SUCKAS!

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY BITCH, KEEP ON ROLLIN' BAYBAY!

Their career is over

wtf my computer still works?

what happened to y2k????

doesn't matter cuz in less than 10 years global warming is going to wipe us out.

Yeah we won't ever hear anything out of those guys again

Guys, I landed a new job in the heart of NYC, right in the world famous Twin Towers.

DUUUUUDE! I totally just stole my Mom's credit card and bought the new Eminem album! Have you heard this guy yet? He raps about raping whores, doing drugs, and killing GAYS! This is the real deal, broski! Here, take my Walkman and experience the REALNESS!

Dude serious talk they were wrong the millennium doesn't change until 2001 it's still coming systems will crash I've got my windows 95 rock solid though windows 98 is still too buggy in my opinion

Christina is SOOO much better than Britney, man!

She makes better music AND is MUCH hotter!

Plus, she banged both Fred Durst AND Eminem! Who has Britney banged? Just that NSYNC pussy TimberLAME!

I just stumbled across something really weird if you fold a new 20 dollar bill like an airplane it looks like the world trade centers on fire.

GUYS

You're not going to believe me but I'm a future man from the future who just managed to find a portal to the past from my current time of 2016.

I thought I'd warn you guys and tell you that terrorists are going to succeed in blowing up the world trade center on September 11th 2001.

I'm not trolling, I'm 100% serious, please spread the word.

Thanks

Implying that isn't true

tin foil hat wearing wack job

What's trolling mean? This guys weird

I supplied photo proof!

Language changes over time you dip.

It means 'having a laugh'

omg dude i hope it sounds like ok computer

This group is sure making some quality Funk-Rap right now, really soulful and shit! But the mainstream really isn't giving them much attention!

You know what they need to sell more? A girl member. Not just a girl, a WHITE one! This way they can appeal to a more mainstream audience and sell more records.

Screencap this post, in 3 years this group will be everywhere and it will be because they added a white girl.

Wow dude you've got to have like over a GHz of processor speed and like 512 MB of RAM to produce an image like that what do you have a new pentium 4?

Anyone want to hit me up on AIM?

I'm from the future I just told you.

We have really good computers and stuff.

There's so many GHz now.

I think I have 3

Oh I get it now he was joking I've never heard that before. Im tol now (trolling out loud) at myself

AL GORE JUST GOT STRAIGHT PWNED

Ok Mr future I suppose you're going to say we don't actually get Hoverboards by 2015 lmao you're hilarious

who /neopets/ here?

what the fuck is this thing?

is it supposed to be some type of frog creature?

YO ITS THREE THOUSAND THIRTY
I WANT YALL TO MEET DELTRON ZERO, HERO, NOT NO SMALL FEAT

How are all of these so close to trips

I h8 my parents

wait a minute...

What the fuck is Sup Forums?

can't wait until its 11pm and the girls gone wild commercials come on. guess I'll just play age of empires until then.

I wonder if Alexis is going to kiss me at recess tomorrow

Woah you're right.... where are we...

Are the jews gone yet?

Eminem and Linkin Park better be on this week's TRL countdown or else Imma shoot up a school or some shit

This. I was thinking about posting this album.

I thought this was Something Awful...

We do have them but they have wheels

Jews are still around

Nice editing skills

Hoverboards don't have wheels, you fuck. They hover. Haven't you seen Back to the Future?

Like I said he's probably running a pentium 4 with 512mb of ram