Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg
youtube.com/watch?v=MHo3HwUb5D0
youtube.com/watch?v=4b-X1B4podA
youtube.com/watch?v=ppg8AJ8oLIc
youtube.com/watch?v=ObdKN8iTl3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obligatory Pinkerton.

His mother died, his gf left him so he was sad and decided to cry in autotune for a full album even though he can barely sing.

Deepest lore.

Street lights is top 3 best ye songs. Fight me

he did it well and that's what matters

It's beautiul, I agree it's one of his best.

This is an easy one. It only takes a listen or two to figure out what's going on. Odd to think this didn't take off.

They still haven't gotten it.

underrated post

>he did it well
No he fucking didn't, he literally created a shitty pop album with absurd amounts of autotune and then cried about the same things over his simplest and most boring instrumentals.

and autotune is bad because?

also those are goat instrumentals boring is something a child would complain about

Nope, it was mediocre back then and it's mediocre now.

bad production

I've only ever heard one person pull off autotune well and that is Snoop Dogg

TPAB
15 year olds on Sup Forums wouldn't shut up about ">m-muh whites are the devil album"

better title for this would be: albums Sup Forums still misses the point of

what point was missed?

listen to yourself you fucking idiot
do you even listen to hip hop? are you underage? snoop dogg never used any autotune, maybe a talkbox on like 3 songs
talkbox is not autotune
also paranoid, robocop, and street lights are one of kanye's most skillfully composed instrumentals because he literally used an 808 drum machine, a sampler, and a piano

Does this even have to be mentioned...

it already was

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg

obviously a vocoder
why even cite a poprap song?

it sounds similar enough so "MrRoboto66 !m2JFymHJ/Y" probably mistook it for autotune

Shit album.

Nope, it's autotune. The talkbox is just for looks in the video.

Literally everything before 808s and heart break is better than his entire output afterward.

In case you guys still aren't sure.

This is autotune.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHo3HwUb5D0

This is a talkbox.
youtube.com/watch?v=4b-X1B4podA

This is a vocoder.
youtube.com/watch?v=ppg8AJ8oLIc

I miss the old kanye
Chop up the soul kanye
Lol shut the fuck up you fuckin pleb

in 30 years these idiots will be saying they miss the old kanye, they miss yeezus, they miss "On Sight" and "Black Skindhead"
morons

get filtered faggot

Yes, that is how time, memories, and nostalgia work, user; good job!

Nope, If I don't like something, I will always not like it. I hated Destiny's Child back in the day and I still don't like them. 30 years from how I will still hate MBDTF and Yeezus, I guarantee it. The Life of Pablo is slightly better than those two so there is still some hope for Kanye. It's not nostalgia, it's lack of quality.

Bullshit. It has his best songever on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObdKN8iTl3c

Lol, nice meme

no, well all get it. You wanna be TVU but youre fucking 'cool like radiohead and shit. Yawn.

>someone who hates MBDTF and Yeezus thinks that TLOP is better by any amount
The wewist of lads

well, Pablo is better than yeezus at least

came here for this

>Saying instrumentation determines the quality

wew

Shit wrong name.

>listens to hip hop
>calls others underage
W e w

Best answer in this thread desu. A unique, cult album only gaining plaudits retrospectively despite being praised by the likes of Bowie and John Peel at the time

Shit taste.

>tripfag
>thinking your opinions matter

Fucking kill yourself.

also

Seriously. The first hip hop album in years that sounded like music, and Sup Forums just cared about the politics.

tru

no its just bad

fucking thank u
i dont see enough praise for this song
id say its his second best barely behind Devil In a New Dress

>The first hip hop album in years that sounded like music
honestly the music didnt grab me like GKMC did

this album has gone from being underrated to overrated. he made it in like 3 weeks, it's kind of a mess. lyrically cringeworthy (my friend showed me pictures of his kids, all i could show him is pictures of my crib , all of streetlights, all of pinnochio story) and undercooked production. i love it but it's among his worst albums (grad, 808s, tlop).

i could understand if you didnt think the lyrics were great but you gave the wrong examples for that point