S W A N S

how is there not a thread about this? how are there not ten threads about this? when TBK came out there was constant discussion for months

The Glowing Man General i guess

seriously? no one on Sup Forums cares about swans anymore?

smdh

glowing man's just not as good as the past 2 albums

15:36

this

People keep saying this what song are you referring to?

Glowing man > the seer idgaf

iphone poster get out

You're a retard

Frankie M

but he's right

you just don't have the balls to say it. literally name one thing about the seer that's better than TGM. i haven't even been able to finish a full play-through of the seer, easily finished TGM on the first try.

honestly isn't that bad

I didn't like The Seer or To Be Kind but I really liked The Glowing Man. My main "issue" with it is that at 2 hours long it's really fucking exhausting to listen to.

>he thinks he has the right to judge an album even though he hasn't listened to it in full

ok, Just listened to 15:36 in Frankie M
Nothing noteworthy took place
What are you talking about?

why, do the last two tracks save it?

The last track was my favorite actually.

Pleb! Haha the mixing is so bad. It has to be intentional.

These

Are you talking about the transition being slightly choppy? Swans is always just edited jam sessions
I thought you fags love bleep bloop.
There's one on Kid A that no one talks about

it seems pretty clear it was a jam sesh they quickly lowered the volume on to stop it to transition, definitely very messy and unprofessional

there was another part, can't find it now, where gira's vocals sounded really out of place. they were layered on top of another part and the second part sounded totally different and unnatural

The last half of the album is damn good but the first half doesn't hold up to the rest of the neo-Swans catalog.

>being this autismo when listening to music

Tell me about the one on Kid A

because it's boring shit and swans are incredibly predictable now

BECAUSE ITS THE SAME FUCKING ALBUM WITH MINOR ALTERATIONS

Do not come here the place is closed
You are not welcome now