ITT: Musicians who haven't aged well

ITT: Musicians who haven't aged well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Annie's not that bad looking now desu

Hello you are not getting away from me samefag

literally like a year and a half between.

btw he's currently 27. pip-pip.

He got a real punchable face,aint he?

ouch

it's kind of ratty but i would probably still fuck him if he offered

he didn't used to user he used to be beautiful user :[

she's in her 30's and looks like she's pushing her 40's. jesus christ.

She's still nice looking

classic brit hitting the alcs too hard

and probably more than that

he does have the smackhead look

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

shocking, musicians lie.

I think it's just the lighting / hasn't gotten much sleep

Stop samefag it's annoying. You aren't bringing anything to the disscution. Stop trying to destroy Annie it's not going to work

He looks exactly the same except with a shittier haircut and maybe a tiny bit more weight.

he's got the bloated alcoholic face and lifeless eyes. e.g you can always tell when matthew perry is struggling with drinking just by looking at how bloated/flushed his face look.

Roger Waters. He went from looking like a hot male Charlotte Gainsbourg in his youth to looking like some kind of Richard Dawkins guy, which, no offense, but isn't anywhere near as good as he looked when he was young.

sleep, weight

well that's half the battle user. i suppose he's not getting wrinkled or covered in syphillis sores yet at least

Always thought David was the most handsome member desu

Most people seem to think that for some bizarre reason, which is weird, 'cause he was like a 7/10 at best. Roger always looked cool as fuck though.

Roger is decent looking now, he looks like Richard Gere. Back then he has a long horse face and that giant schnoz and those beady little eyes. Ugliest member of the band no doubt.

You got it backwards, fella.

ROBERT
SMITH

I feel like I'm being trolled when I hear people say this. David looked nowhere near as badass as Roger, and Roger was a sexy beast from like 1969 through 1977.

yeah fella's got it backwards

I'm beginning to think that my taste in everything is objectively wrong, because most people seem to be in complete opposition to me when it comes to most things.

bobby smith is literally more disgusting than ronald mcdonald dead in the alley after doing an 8 ball and murderfucking wendy and jumping off the hotel balcony to his death

>objectively wrong
no such thing m8. please keeping being you m8

Why does he still wear the makeup?
Why can't he have some dignity?

Why is part of his face yellow?

People always post that picture in regards to Roger Waters looking bad. Everyone has their off days. Most of the time he was damn attractive. He was also a better person in general then because he was able to lead Pink Floyd without dictating them.

Probably eating turmeric.

He likes butter

because he's a terrible person who's borderline on the autism spectrum because he apparently has no self-perception at all

i think young RW is attractive as well user, 50% his rather unique aesthetic, 50% the fact he was a a myserious and genius tour de force. new rodge aged well is all, not poorly at least. didn't get fat, bald, liver spots, lose teeth, have lazy eye and become retarded.

Still wondering why you give THIS much a shit.

>who's borderline on the autism spectrum because he apparently has no self-perception at all
So then if you're actually on the autism spectrum, you can't be like, "H-hey, I'm on the autism spectrum and I have self-perception," because then you're going to look autistic as fuck.

Man you got it reverse the man went from looking like a horse to a silver fox what are you saying

How has this crusty old man not be posted yet

Honestly this. Everybody here on Sup Forums either doesn't give shit that she lied, or has let it go and don't use it against her because that's fucking dumb.

>Be scootering up that hill

i don't know anythign about what i was talking about user. these are artistic works of fiction.

If he shaved the greying beard and cut his hair he'd look at least 10 years younger tbqh

Thom used to be decent during the In Rainbows era, anytime before or after is just embarrassing desu

Sorry here's a larger picture

>borderline on the autism spectrum
SOURCE?

>able to lead pink floyd without dictating them

MEGA KEK

someone please tell me how, through all of his transformations for 45 fucking years, elton john has stayed a soid 4/10 the entire fucking time??

She was never that cute to begin with.

I'm talking about when he was at his best as a frontman, which was around 1971-1977. Even Animals, where the writing credit mostly goes to Waters, was owned heavily by Gilmour and Wright on a sonic level.

She's nearly 60, so I think she looks good considering. Her skin is very smooth, very little wrinkles.

it's hard to have wrinkles with that kind of surface tension user

Ohhhhh ok gotcha sorry

>way overweight
>flabby skin from probably being even more overweight
>poorly and cheesily dyed hair
>facelift battling jowels
>high blood pressure
>100% dentures
god i feel like I'M gonna have a heart attack looking at him

pic eerily related

>WELCOME TO THE BAKERY

Geez I'm pretty sure Axl ate Izzy Stradlin like has anyone seen him to confirm he's ok?

>>way overweight
He's thinner than most 50 somethings.

Jesus Christ.The level of delusion about his hair is astounding. Fucking cut it.

I remember when With_Teeth dropped, and Trent Reznor's long hair was noticeably thinner. It wasn't bad yet, but it was thinner. At least he had enough awareness to cut his hair and embrace aging, and now that fucker is pure DILF-mode.

kek
But seriously though, I know plenty of fat and wrinkly old folks. If she lost weight she look great for her age. She has great skin genetics.

fair 'nuff

Idunno if this really counts, and I feel kinda mean posting it †bh

>that hairline

:'(

for a dude that could easily be dead by now i'd say hes looking good

>would look good, if he was dead
this isn't a compliment m8

>The autopsy would show his body weighed a mere 86 pounds

Definitely didn't age well

it's fucking uncanny

I miss Craig Ferguson.
That fat starfucking poofter they replaced him with makes me mad.

this thread is just fucking full of keks

I have read that he continues to do the whole makeup thing because he wants to keep his image for the fans. Like, if you were going to go see The Cure, do you want to see some middle age guy with normal clothes and appearance? No, you would want to see Robert Smith all made up like the goth icon he is. If anything, it's the weight that makes him look bad. If he was at his 80's weight again with the makeup, he wouldn't look that bad.

it's so terrible
even Reggie Watts can't make that show watchable for more than 15 minutes
and his History Channel show is like a sad acknowledgement that the Late Late Show is gone and it can't come back

at least i still have the reruns on youtube

>he wants to keep his image for the fans
>refuses to lose weight

I read he lost fingers by the end

yeah but they should know when to give it up with class. pic related. christ the cringe.

reminder there's a report button

It's why he's wearing gloves. rotten fingers.

Honestly Angus is was one those guys who if he were to give it up would whither away and die within a few years. Being on stage keeps him going

in my opinion he looks way better now. the greying long hair + beard suits his face more, he always looked super weird with short hair

nevertheless

>tfw 80s kate bush and victoria legrand are probably my biggest crush

feels b a d

at first glance he looks like that chick on the cover of Type O Negative's Bloody Kisses.

I know this pain, friend.

stevie nicks was the most beautiful woman alive, fuck cocaine

anglo blood

He looks like an 80's cyberpunk villain.

>disliking the "10yrs at sea" looks

what a pleb

>The level of delusion about his hair is astounding

u w0t m9?

Devy always went out of his way to look as ugly as possible

plastic surgery and hair plugs....

yeah actually Dev always knew and went for it...

>tfw mark can't walk down grace cathedral hill without having to stop for air and a few hotdogs

Oh look the samefagger shitposter that hates a person hell never meet.
Lmao
This, Roger Waters looks better now