ITT: try to trigger as many people as possible

ITT: try to trigger as many people as possible

I really like the Death Grips album N-Word On the Moon

Rock is shit
Rap is shit
Gaga is best waifu

Man all the people like justin beaber and kanye west making shitty pop music these days why cant we have good bands like queen and led zeppelin

Jazz is art music

Hi, it's me Will Toledo, thank you for your support

The Red Hot Chili Peppers

i like niggas on the moon
im white
gotcha ;)

>N-Word
I'm triggered.

>triggered people itt count: 0

People who say nigger or faggot for no real reason aside from being edgy and that they can on anonymous forums are likely virgins irl

not even triggered i agree

The Swans

People only like this because he died.

The Life of Pablo is boring and maybe the worst album by Kayne West.

Viet Cong were right to change their name to Preoccupations. Anyone who disagrees needs to go back to Sup Forums

Video Games are better than Music as an artistic medium

The Velvet Underground & Nico is the most overrated album of all time. It's not bad, but it's way overpraised as GOAT.

Best death grips album, no doubt.

Also true, boring trough most of it's length. Dollar days is the only worth listening song.

have you even listened to it? I think it's incredible although it's pretty much impossible while listening to try and ignore that he died

anyone who doesn't like this is the worst kind of DG fan honestly
>maybe
okay, im triggered
the name change doesn't annoy me, preoccupations is just such a fucking lame thing to switch it to
>this form of art > that form of art
W E W
E
W
I do like vidya though

That unnecessary 'the' is what's triggering me.

Nico sounds like Lou Reed doing a gay voice

>thatsthejoke.jpg

The Melvins
The Pixies
The Swans
The Fleet Foxes

I love emo music, black veil brides, slipknot and sleeping with sirens are my life :3

The beach boys music is really bland and boring. I have to admit it's pretty catchy tho.

Damn. I've been on Sup Forums too long obviously. I assumed OP was trying to trigger just by mentioning their name.

It annoys me because they made punk music. If it was any other type of music I wouldnt have cared, but it just goes against the image so much

What if they have a reason like being homophobic or xenophobic?

kek

>Implying I don't hate faggots and niggers

STOP

this thread sucks everyone ITT kys

Creep is radioheads best song

It is tho

It is tho

take the cake man i'm fucking pissed

>not Karma Police

I actually like:
Blink-182
Green day
Gorillaz
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Sum 41
Neck Deep
Knuckle Puck
Rise Against
Smut Peddlers
Billy Talent
Killswitch Engage
Bullet for my Valentine
In Flames
Mastodon
Children of Bodom

I dislike:
Animal Collective
Death Grips
Everything by Weezer after the blue album
American football
Swans

- I basically dislike Sup Forumscore in general

Extremely triggered

kek every time

Same with Ajj, didn't really annoy me but found it pretty funny

Fuck you fucking faggot

21 pilots

the point is to piss people off not agree with them

agreed

>the banana album
kek

My favorite band is The Gorillaz, I also like The Talking Heads

>the stars on the bottom spell DEAD
nice
that is entirely true though

don't forget The Pixies!

The Gorillaz
The Animal Collective

kek

Foo Fighters is a great rock band, but I never knew Dave Grohl was in Nirvana?

Leave

People who use the word 'trigger' as a joke are assholes who lack basic empathy for other people.

toppest of keks

breakcore is an underrated genre

You have bad taste

No he doesn't! It's quite good, really.

>So what genre of music do you play
>Oh, just some good ol' rock 'n' roll

Other than Killswitch and Bullet you have good taste. How about TBDM though

>every time
>3 days ago

Hi Sup Forums!

Not listening to music made by artists who identify as POC/trans/womxn is denying a audience to those individuals who deserve their voices heard the most, which is an incredibly problematic statement on the current affairs of the music industry where truly any real innovation is only coming from artists whom might identify as one or more of these identities, and is also racist, transphobic, misogynistic, or any combination of the above.

However, simply because you might listen to music made by POC/trans/womxn artists, you have no right to comment on the music itself as it was not made for you, nor should you expect it to be made to cater to your comfortable cis/white/het/male experiences. You cannot take any message from this music as it is not yours; any idea in your head that you could claim an idea from this music is modern day colonialisation and appropriation.

I CAN'T READ THE FUCKING TEXT

>Green Day
>Gorillaz
>Pearl Jam
>Foo Fighters
>Animal Collective
>Death Grips
>American Football
>Swans

All great t b h

do people actually not agree with this? lol

Venetian Snares
Moonglow b/w This Bitter Earth
Never heard of this before but it wasn't too hard. Cursive is fucking annoying though.

Venetian Snares - Moonglow 7''

if you really want to lower yourself to my crappy music taste

oh kek, thanks senpai

I like the album, but it's definitely one of Kanye's weakest imo

lol there's nothing wrong with any of those bands

SATAN CONFRIMS SATAN CONFRIMS SATAN CONFRIMS SATAN CONFRIMS SATAN CONFRIMS SATAN CONFRIMS SATAN CONFRIMS

7/10

am i supposed to know who you are or is it just because tripfags suck

>and is also racist, transphobic, misogynistic, or any combination of the above.

this hypothetical sjw doesn't even know what the problem is xD

>xD
lol triggered, you underaged Sup Forumstard
_donald
>>>/school/

My sides have left orbit

This just happened? Kicking myself for missing this thread

You haven't killed yourself yet?

Breakcore is awesome though

i really doubt Sup Forums sees that the same way

Does Kanye wish he was married to a version of Taylor Swift where she has Kim's ass?

Mastodon is GOAT tho

With all the glowing five-star reviews I've read, and with so many people telling me this album was the new barometer of musical genius, I had to buy it. I have listened to this album many, many times, and it always leaves me perplexed. "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea," to me, is hopelessly mediocre, infantile, poorly recorded, poorly performed, and not at all worth the hype it has received on this website. Anyone who believes this album is "genius," or "innovative" should pick up Webster's dictionary, look up the meaning of those words, and ask themselves if they really describe this album accurately. Many have pointed out the significance of the album's recurring theme of Anne Frank as if it were some brilliant stroke of lyrical mastery. I'm sorry, but most of us read the Diary of Anne Frank in the sixth grade, and the fact that Jeff Mangum is obsessed with it now only proves his childish intellect. His voice is, in a word, abysmal. His supporting players are likewise out-of-tune, out-of-time, grasping for ideas from their limited palette. As for Ms. Frank, nothing new is learned; Mangum leaves only fragmented questions, and no new insight. Of course, fans of the band tell me I just don't get it, that it's so emotional, that it makes them cry. Yet they can't say why it affects them so. As for Neutral Milk Hotel (and the majority of the Elephant Six Collective), I can only say that they've broken no new ground, have no talent, and seem quite content to fool you with the dubious aesthetics of their lo-fi world. With approval from the potheads at CMJ, and the Michael Stipe Seal Of Approval, Neutral Milk Hotel and bands of their ilk, will continue to pump out what is the most overrated dross I think I've ever heard.

15:36

fifteen 37 tho

Agreed

Green day and foo fighters are kinda meh, but I more or less agree

He's just offended by his good taste in music... he probably listens to pop and rap xD

It would be funny if Anthony Fantano actually called it that. In the two years since it's release, I've never heard him say the title of that album.

Pigpen was the worst keyboardist the Grateful Dead ever had. Jerry Garcia even said in a 1975 interview that when he was in the band, they wrote with his capabilities in mind, knowing how limited he was on a musical level, and that he was basically the band mascot, which is probably why once he was gone you started getting songs like Eyes of the World, Help On the Way, and Terrapin Station.

Yeezus is complete and utter shit.

There is nothing redeemable about the artist Panda Bear. He is part of the neo-psychedelic group Animal Collective that's entire shtick is pandering their nostalgia-based songs and talking about topics that are pointless to anyone who has an actual job and isn't stuck at home listening to albums 24/7. Panda Bear, considered the most popular of the group, is the vocalist and whilst his voice is soft and understandibly soothing, he has broken no new group as a solo artist. He can't escape his main band and it's influence follows him around throughout his career. Even when he tries a "new sound" out to push further his pointless excercise in mediocrity, without the helping hand of his band, he cannot produce an album that is distinct and enjoyable in it's own right. Animal Collective may very well soon be active in 5 years, but they will be older - but nonetheless wiser.

Forgot to say that it tries to copy death grips but fails completely.

This may be a little off-topic, but if you've never had sex with anyone from the opposite sex, then you're still a virgin. Sex is your penis penetrating a vagina (males) or having your vagina penetrated by a penis (females.) Also, sex with transgender people doesn't count either, because if it wasn't there to begin with, then it basically constitutes as a dildo or a fleshlight.

ancientfag

What's the point of admitting to bad taste? I feel like a lot of people here confuse shit taste with looking cool.

What's with the 15:37 thing that's come about on here? I'm seeing that more and more and 15:36 less and less. I don't get it.

I liked this thread more

OK now I'm triggered