Newfag here, where do I start with Meme-iohead

Newfag here, where do I start with Meme-iohead

first things first, stop being a faggot and saying things like meme-iohead

step 2: kill yourself

Just listen to Coldplay instead

They're not a meme, just a so-so band that their fans swear are gods. With Sup Forumscore try Swans, Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sufjan Stevens, or My Bloody Valentine first but before that, kill yourself.

Bends, then kill yourself

Start with OK Computer and Kid A. If you liked OK Computer better, check out The Bends and Hail to the Thief. If you liked Kid A more, check out Amnesiac and The King of Limbs. If you liked neither, check out In Rainbows, and if you liked it, try A Moon Shaped Pool, which is more orchestral. Pablo Honey is very grunge-esque, and doesn't hold up to the rest of their discography. It's still worth checking out after everything else, maybe for a laugh or two.

Kid A, if you don't like it try their older stuff, if you do like it try their newer stuff.

You just named a bunch of far worse bands...

This thread represents every single discussion of Radiohead that ever takes place on this board, think twice before you bring them up again.

Also don't feel obligated to listen to artists/albums just because Sup Forums told you to or because you think Sup Forums told you to, you will be much more interesting in discussion if you explore music that not everyone has heard.

/thread

except those bands are all far better except for swans

>Swans, Death Grips, My Bloody Valentine
>Worse than Radiohead

you just proved user's point. also, oleb

i hate this place

>Death Grips
>Better than Radiohead

also nice quads

W E W E W E W
E
W
E
W
E
W

every time

Chronologically. You can skip Pablo Honey. Listen to Pyramid Song and Knives Out EPs after Amnesiac.

Swans are dreadful
Death Grips are literally edgy teen tier garbage
MBV made one good album

*One amazing album and two others that are also pretty great

No way... the other two are a pale shadow and a weak rehash respectively

>pale shadow