>Two Swans
>Kanye
Pretty bad imo

>democratic
>Sup Forums
pick one

also
>reminder that this is the official
yeah,officialized by your mother,for her background music while she is fucking in a pub

>spiderland in Sup Forumscore
mbdtf in sub-Sup Forumscore
not sure how I feel about this
like, quality wise, I agree. But I really feel like as far as popularity on Sup Forums they should switch

>democratic

yes, it got voted for:
poll1 - rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=dea86a7483e74dbae
poll 2 - rkursem.com/poll/view.php?cmd=answer&id=4eb6f190c004f6eee

and the results are based off of it, it wasn't the classic 'first one suggest it, it gets added to a chart'

people like this fag dislike Sup Forums's general opinion and then post stupid comments like that

new to Sup Forums? check these albums out so you can pretend to like them and have the same taste as everyone else

but the problem is that Sup Forums in general has a shit opinion... I doubt people from genre-specific threads voted on it

Well obviously since people from those threads don't represent Sup Forums in general.

basically this, Sup Forumscore charts only entice monotone hivemind taste

feel like its missing sunbather
this isn't about whether they're good or not, its just essential albums for board culture

2 Radiohead albums are way too many. Also nobody talks about Hospice anymore that was just a flash in the pan.

I never see anyone talk about Sunbather anymore; it doesn't belong on the list

It could have been worse, In Rainbows received a lot of votes as far as I remember

fuck off with this shit. seriusly kys for making this

Why? There are so many biased, shitty, subjective Sup Forumscore charts and this is the first one that got voted for and shows the real picture. So fuck YOU for posting that.

Is that a joke?

If you think Sup Forums's music taste is a joke, then I assume yes...

>itcotck
>american football
>mbdtf

>sub Sup Forumscore

also
>ziggy stardust
>ever

>"a-am I fitting in yet?..."

>SILY
>No Entroducing
please off yourself

are these albums talked a lot OUTSIDE of Sup Forums ?(obvs some are)

i dont wanna play/talk about them and look like "that guy who browses Sup Forums"

lol

No these are all very obscure albums. Normies and reddit plebs have never heard of them.

>MBDTF demoted to sub-Sup Forumscore
>Replaced by Death Grips
upvoted

>2 GY!BE albums
>only 1 Death Grips album
oh come on

I know you like Death Grips, but let's be real people only like The Money Store the rest is just them tricking themselves into liking the rest. Just like AnCo with MPP.

I know you like GY!BE, but let's be real people only like Skinny Fists the rest is just them tricking themselves into liking the rest. Just like AnCo with MPP.

there should be no Sup Forumscore charts. fuck you and your reddit kin who feel compelled to do this shit. why do you have to shit up the board? go shit up reddit with the endless charts...

There has been so many polls for this chart. How can you claim this is the official one, the one out of hundreds that actually counts?

no one cares

this is actually a good point and valid concern. that's why these charts shouldn't exist.

Autism. TMS is easily their weakest project.

also

If you make a chart post 2011 you're admitting to the World you have no clue and any essentials chart made after 2011 if terrible beyond belief. At least the 2013 revision stuck somewhat to the original and was that, a revision.

can you post the original 2011 one pls

It was made in 2010 and no, find it yourself. Spoonfeeding was part of the reason this board died.

spirit needs to be on this just saying

and swans

Crotchety old curmudgeon

These albums are what people actually talk about these days

The past is dead, keep up

Oh, I think that threads on this website get deleted after some time, but I was probably just a little bit confused...

>spoonfeeding
god I hate people like you. (Im not the person you replied to)

These are the same fuc*ing albums everyone has been talking about for a decade here with some minor alterations, even the newer "additions" are older than the mean length users have been on this board for.

Hello [redacted]!

god u people with ur lowercase outing yrselfs as literal mongs are hilarious lmao

No, arrogant people like you that refuse to help others are the reason this board is dying.

Ugh yeah like I remember when I first came here in 2014 and there was sooooo much misogyny and we wiped it out and increased the spoonfeeding to create a safe environment now that all the old userbase is starting to get annoyed again it's v problematic ugh

we need to do votes for additions, removals and changes.

get the fuck off my board forever

what would you remove?

Redditors who insist on democratically electing albums rather than letting them speak for themselves don't represent Sup Forums as a whole.

Dismemberment plan is one of the worst albums Ive ever heard

>this album sucks why is it Sup Forumscore
>why is this album I like not Sup Forumscore
being Sup Forumscore has nothing whatsoever to do with quality. This is not a difficult concept

Reagrding the chart: VU&N, SAW 85-92, E&I, Homogenic, Ziggy Stardust and Agaertis Byrjun (or however the fuck it's spelled) really aren't discussed that much.

Same goes for all but like 10 of those albums.

>people complaining about bowie and björk being on the list

wtf, do we use the same board or are you guys just immune to bowie-worship and björk-waifufagging threads?

200 dudes is not a quorum you stupid fucking faggot.

Sup Forums only has a few hundreds of users tbf

waifufagging and posting actual albums are not the same thing

the fact that you don't understand this is exactly why this board is shit

my god, under waifufagging I obviously didn't mean simply drooling over a woman because this is not Sup Forums, I obviously meant threads about people discussing björk's discography and they happen very often, much often than many other albums from the list that people didn't complain on

I can agree with this.

>people just shit-flinging their opinions when it has nothing to do with the purpose of this chart

A large portion of whom participate in the kpop general?

Sup Forumscore is NOT whats voted on or popular or measured by quality.

Sup Forumscore is whats posted the most.

thats it.

nothing more.

never was.

never will be.

this, fuck your dumb chart OP

When you do a poll of any kind, you don't poll the whole nation, you poll 1000 people from millions of them and the error margin is like 2%. Learn your statistics, kid.

no

Polls aren't official, you dumb remainfag.

I don't get how people can prefer Pet Sounds to Abbey Road, but whatever.

>there are people on Sup Forums who still base their tastes around ''approved'' albums on a chart to fit in with the hivemind

wew

Fuck off homogenic eats vespertine

It's a list of the shit Sup Forums talks about too much, not a list of good albums. Pretty inarguable honestly imo.

>this poster is correct, please fix the image.

>sigur ros
>Sup Forumscore

Wew lad. At least give that spot to an album like Benji, literally nobody here discusses sigur ros.

Does anyone actually like In the Aeroplane Over the Sea? It sounds like a highschool talent show. The levels of musical trite it reaches...unheard of.

GOOGLY EYES

Homogenic specifically isn't but it's well liked and Bjork as an artist is talked about a lot. Although a lot of that is waifu-fags shitposting so I don't know if we count that.

>drawing this retarded conclusion out of your ass and assuming it's true

typical Sup Forums

+1

That "dumb" chart does show what's posted the most, you DUMB idiot.

Reminder that 2010s memecore is also being decided upon

rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=d739fe9d4a2bede0d

Guess Old Boots, New dirt needs to be included then

>knowing it's true but get butt flustered because it describes you

double wew

no mac
no obnd
no thug

go fuck yourself

I didnt vote, fag
democratic my ass

hey man that's not cool
i don't even go on this board anymore because all of the good memes are on facebook now
death grips and anco are my favorite meme music groups and i can tell you right now that my favorite albums of theirs are [spoiler]niggas on the moon and sung tongs[/spoiler]

>5 death grips albums

it's actually every death grips album

Fuck off dumb chart guy. All good '10s albums were made in '10 anyway.

>Reminder that this is the official democratic Sup Forumscore from now on
>inb4 shitstorm from people that can't accept the truth
People like yourself?
Because this chart already exist

rateyourmusic.com/friendchart?user=mucore&user=mucore

>poll1 - rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=dea86a7483e74dbae
>poll 2 - rkursem.com/poll/view.php?cmd=answer&id=4eb6f190c004f6eee

This show you are even more stupid to think that the voting system called approval voting is better than range voting.
Approval voting is only used instead of range voting sometimes for the sake of simplicity, since rym do all the job, there is no complexity involved with the range voting one.

I love it

Almost as much as JEEEESSUUUUSS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

I actually ended up liking it a lot more than most of the other Sup Forumscore

Why do you guys like TMS so much? Niggas is so much better

>muh "all new music is shit"
>muh "back in my day"

fuck off granddad

>No Close to the Edge
what the fuck