How the fuck do you keep up with what's currently being released while still digging up into past classics?

how the fuck do you keep up with what's currently being released while still digging up into past classics?

I listen to what i like and usually listen to new albums much later

Have no life

spend all your leisure time listening to music lol

Why even keep up with what's coming out?

If it's good, I'll get around to it eventually.

These are my exact thoughts. I like both old and new music, but obviously there is waaaay more old music out there to hear. There arent enough hours in a day.

If you can't listen to at least three new albums a day you should give up listening to music

hyperbolic time chamber desu

This faggot gets it.

I don't give a shit about what's current or what's classic, I care about listening to good music.

>Only listening to 3 new albums a day

my process:

>browse mu on/off throughout day
>slowly start to compile list of interesting/more talked about albums for that day
>come home and listen thru them in the evenings

i love summer for this cause it syncs up so nicely with my "routine"; lying on bed as a warm breeze comes through the window listening to some great music.

>not at least 12 albums

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums

this

>3 new albums
>3 albums you listened to yesterday
>10 albums from the past month that deserve more than 2 listens
>12 favorite albums
>10 albums you haven't listened to in over 6 months
It's the only way to do it

dont think about it

im 25 and now am finding it hard to find new (be it an older release or upcoming) that i really really like

give it time, my music taste from now to even just 2 years ago has drastically expanded.

fuck off furry

This is actually kinda true.

I know it's a meme, but the way I balance my interests is I literally have music playing for every waking moment of my day.

This

The most recent album I listen to is from 2009.
>tfw hate the sound of indie so I can't listen to anything modern

This for me 2bh
there's something about the production, all sounds so pristine these days

The problem with me is that I have take some time to listen to just one album several times to really "get it", otherwise I'll dismiss it quickly and think I don't like it, when it might really be some good shit. Like with Kid A, I thought it was absolute shit at first, but then I gave it a couple of more run throughs before I realized how good it actually was.

That and not enough time in the with work, school, and what not.

music is hell

Same famiglio
I haven't really listened to an album until at least the 3rd time and then I can pretty much mark it off the list. But then when I go to listen to a new album, the old ones keep calling my name.