ITT: So-called "villains" that did nothing wrong

ITT: So-called "villains" that did nothing wrong

Euronymous had it coming to be perfectly honest

Oh, *excuse me*.

*Excuse me* for not wanting to tour with a fucking crazy person who has panic attacks.

*Excuse me* for not wanting to sing the line "over and over the thresher and hover the wheat field."

*Excuse me* for having a problem with Brian Wilson sitting in a fucking sandbox smoking hash for weeks.

*Excuse me* for enjoying happy songs about good times and pretty girls.

*Excuse me* for wanting THE BEACH BOYS to be a band that made songs about THE BEACH.

*Excuse me* for writing *cough* THE BAND'S BIGGEST HIT.

*Excuse me* for thinking a "teenage love symphony to God" sounds like some shit someone says when they're fucking crazy.

Hey, I have an idea: why don't YOU try hanging out with Brian Wilson, if you love him so fucking much? Why don't you sit there and look into his dead-ass confused eyes while he blathers on about Phil Specter and undiscovered harmonies and fuck knows what else?

Meanwhile, I'll be hanging out in Kokomo with a few fine-ass bitches and a fucking Mai Tai.

Fucking pedo

I just saved Genesis from becoming a parody of their own selves after 1980, you ungrateful pricks.

I mean, yeah she had some major issues, but was she really any worse than any other mentally ill drug addict?

Not his fault Nancy was annoying slag

Can we also get some "good guys" that actually ruined it for everyone?

Larkin leaked it. She's good in my book.

What up folks? It's me, Tony Banks, keyboardist for Genesis and only member of the band not to have a successful solo career.

Know what album SUCKED? The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway. That's why I told Peter Gabriel off. I told them we weren't his solo project, and if he wanted to do stupid artsy stuff like that, do it on his own time. I still dislike the guy, and we don't really talk.

What's my favorite Genesis album? Probably Duke or Abacab. We really found our sound during that time. Sure, I never got to be Rick Wakeman like I wanted, and my solo projects flopped, but at least I made a lot of money!

His favorite album is Duke.

I think both Peter and Phil's favorite album is The Lamb, Steve's favorite is Selling England and Mike's favorite is the s/t.

>mfw he was more conservative than Debussy

and the funny part is Debussy arguably had as much influence on serial procedures as the The Great Doctor and Webern

Wasn't Hackett's favorite album Wind & Wuthering?

not a villain type, just a criminal
>burned christian churches
>villain

weirdly enough, there also was Scriabin, who developed similar techniques independently

Hey guys, it's me Noel. You may know that Oasis released their first album in 1994 on Creation Records.

You know what had happened just before that? Creation Records had to sell part of their company to Sony because of their financial situation, in large part caused by your precious My Bloody Valentine recording Loveless. By releasing our big selling records on Creation Records we were able to keep the label financially stable until 1999.

"So what?" you say "what does that matter?" Well, if we hadn't have done that you wouldn't have gotten, amongst others:
>Teenage Fanclub's Grand Prix & Songs From Northern Britain
>Primal Scream's Vanishing Point & XTRMNTR
>Swervedriver's Ejector Seat Reservation
>Slowdive's Pygmalion
>The last three Boo Radleys' albums
>St. Etienne's Good Humor
>The Jesus & Mary Chain's Munki
>Kevin Rowland's My Beauty (which I'm sure you've laughed at the cover of before)
>Super Furry Animals' ENTIRE CAREER
All because I made some big selling albums for a label that was in the shitter financially

But, yeah, just hate me because I wrote some songs that working class lads like and because my brother's a cunt

>villains
He was a victim.

>I have at last learnt the lesson that has been forced upon me this year, and I shall never forget it. It is that I am not a German, not a European, indeed perhaps scarcely even a human being (at least, the Europeans prefer the worst of their race to me), but that I am a Jew.

I value my privacy and when a journalist went snooping into my private life and harrassing my friends and family about me I called her a bitch. Am I really in the wrong for that?

He sings Gabriel era songs better than Gabriel

>jews
>victims