When did you realize they were the best metal band of the 90s?

When did you realize they were the best metal band of the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdiMl1YPDgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W5fwK3MNzSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally cuck music

>Listening to meal

3 years ago

A cuckold is somebody who is willingly complacent with infidelity. Their debut album is literally about raping and murdering a person who wasn't faithful.

They might be the best band of all time. It's almost as entertaining to just watch them talk among themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=zdiMl1YPDgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W5fwK3MNzSs
I really need to get my hands on their two LIVE DVD's they have because they are both probably amazing even if they music isn't on par.
Their worst album is a 6/10, that's really an 8/10 but it's far more depressing than it was intended to be.

>Implying Type O isn't the most creative metal band of the 90's.

>Knowing or indeed caring who the most creative metal band or the 90's is

cool

>implying type o is anything close to what you think of when you think metal.

But metal has interesting innovations that require creativity. It's a good genre with a history as good as any other rock sub-genre.

Fuck it. Do you know what? I think Type O is exactly how I think it is. You're damn right

but that's not a picture of helloween

That's not Megadeth

but thats not Mr. Bungle

Mr.Bungle are about as metal as ween is ambient.

>type o negative
>literal school-shooter edgelord wanker crap

melt zombie or butthole surfers would take the title any day of the week

white zombie, that is. not sure where 'melt' came from

moar

Bolt thrower to be honest.

:)

World Coming Down should be regarded as one of the best metal albums of all time. It's a real shame they never got the exposure they needed at the time they needed it most.

>Listening to meal

But school-shooter edgelord stuff can be good.

Also:

>Somebody creates something that is purposefully opposed to moral standards.

>Le edgelord maymay response to it.

i mean if you set out to make something that's shit then you can't get mad when people call it shit

Dismissing metal, or any entire musical genre, because of an arbitrary obsidian crust against it is for super-silly pants!

They're not calling it shit, though. They're calling it edgy and then inferring that it must therefore be bad, but edgy doesn't mean bad.

The same thing goes with the "angst and anger are for kids and teens" arguments against metal.

So, what, after you turn 18 no more consuming art as a means for venting anger because anger is "for kids", or something?

What?

Yup

What do you mean "what"? Are you retarded?

>arbitrary obsidian crust against it
I certainly feel retarded reading this

Some of the faggy "muh feels" stuff in music is for kids as well.

>Shits on metal
>Posts le intelligent nihilistic wicked sense of humour liberal trash
Get out

no but you have to be pretty fucked in the head or an asshole to think singing about raping people is the bleeding edge of cool

>I almost had to face your point head on but you used a strange figure of speech that I could harp on instead thank god hahaha ;)

I don't. Aesthetic value and moral value are independent. Are you unable to appreciate anything that is morally disquieting?

My point is that I honestly don't know what the post was trying to convey, and that I would like it clarified

I need special help

I think October Rust is one of the best examples I've ever heard, that disproves you need 'good songwriting' to make a good album. Like all the songs are just riff-chorus-riff-chorus-riff-chorus for at least 2 minutes longer than any sensible person would advise, and then they don't even have endings, they literally just cut off and the next song starts. But their sound is actually so compelling in and of itself, it's still a fantastic listening experience

I DID NOT HIT HER

How's your sex life?

Hi doggy