Just won an official The Mollusk shirt off eBay

From The Mollusk world tour in 1997.

Got it for only 100 bucks. I saw one go for triple that a year ago. Man, I'm happy. It's my favorite album of all time and I love the design and it's rare to find and pretty vintage.

Nice blogpost

quebec is better

I didn't realise big Ween fans made money

Tiny Tim is better sponge core than ween

Getting a quebec shirt as well soon, and it's hard to compare. Both are their best. I'd say The Mollusk is slightly better IMO, the nautical theme, artwork and overall cohesion make me love it with all my heart.

>shit people who've only heard ocean man say

That's actually a pretty decent shirt.

And Ween's best album art besides Quebec and maybe Pure Guava.

>all Ween music is Ocean Man
>meme or no meme

Don't get any pizza grease on it

kek

>paying this much for a fucking t shirt just to flaunt that you like ween

lol

No, I bought it because I love The Mollusk and the design and it's rare to find so I was happy to get it. 100 isn't even that much anyway, senpai if you have money.

>From The Mollusk world tour in 1997.
>Got it for only 100 bucks. I saw one go for triple that a year ago. Man, I'm happy. It's my favorite album of all time and I love the design and it's rare to find and pretty vintage.
Oh did you see them on that tour?

Nice shirt bro!

It's a fucking shirt.

So? I wear shirts that feature things I find cool or enjoy. That's the point.

You're not buying it because you "like the design". You're buying it to project an image of yourself. Grow up and realise you're a tool.

Yeah anyone who wears a shirt with a design they like is trying to project an image. Everything is about others. People who wear band designs are always about others. It's not like I don't even know anyone who listens to Ween besides one person. Fucking idiot.

that shirt looks fucking massive m8

It's just the distortion of the camera. It's an XL. I like baggy shirts, not fat.

>implying ocean man isn't the best song on the album regardless of meme status

>She Wanted to Leave

speaking of projection...

legit jealous of the shirt although I wouldn't have payed $100
congrats anyway

If you like a design, put it in your house. Put it on your wall.

You're spending $100 on a tshirt to show other people "this is what I want to represent me". On a deserted island you don't wear a tshirt because you like the design. It's inconsequential.

That's where you're making assumptions. I TRIED to find a Mollusk poster. I couldn't find one on eBay so I got the shirt. Who gives a shit? You're probably one of those hipsters who walks around in plain overalls. Relax chum. It's just a shirt.

>Mutilated Lips

>Its Gonna Be Alright
>Waving My Dick In The Wind

>The Mollusk

>Polka Dot Tail
>Buckingham Green

>Polka Dot Tail
kek. second worst song on the album

literally how, it's so fun

OCEAN MAN
you sure know how to spend your money my man! ;)

Why do you care so much?
On a deserted island you wouldn't be worried about if you were wearing anything at all, so what's your point?

Seems like you're projecting mate.

>Pink Eye (on my leg)

>lose an argument

"Why do you care?"

lel
kid spent $100 on a crummy t-shirt
i waited 2.5 seconds for captcha to check out

but do what you gotta do to not feel bad

i tried making that exact shirt on one of those custom T-Shirt websites and they told me I needed Ween's permission to make it, so I emailed mickey and he actually responded but never gave permission.

tru story thx for reading my blog