New to Sup Forums. Give me suggestions. Favorite bands include MGMT, Modest Mouse, Wavves, Nirvana, Ween, Beck...

New to Sup Forums. Give me suggestions. Favorite bands include MGMT, Modest Mouse, Wavves, Nirvana, Ween, Beck, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alice in Chains, and Pink Floyd. Pic Related, what I am listening to now.

Other urls found in this thread:

62.210.251.47/radio/16406/stream/30161
us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885
radioking.com/play/wivaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Smiths

Built to Spill, Pixies, Pavement

Radiohead
The Who
Pixies
Sonic Youth

Preferably in Albums, but thanks for all the suggestions.

try kpop

been posting this album all day but who gives a flying fuck

I think I already found you in another post. You got it.

Husker Du - New Day Rising
Pavement - Slanted & Enchanted
Guided by Voices - Bee Thousand

Super chill, love it

Is that supposed to be weed??

no it's ween

Your taste is really vague, Im just gonna assume you haven't listened to enough music so im gonna post some random shit thats really fire

Trying to get a bunch of Sup Forums into this broadcast. It's all vinyl, and he'll take any requests. I figure it could be a melting pot of all the different musical tastes on Sup Forums, and be really fucking cool if a bunch of people get on here.
The guy made a thread, but the broadcast is at: 62.210.251.47/radio/16406/stream/30161
And you can request at: us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885

True. BTW, I hate Death Grips. Don't kill me.

Oops, I forgot them. Yep, another of my favorites.

They're not for everyone
You should listen to:
Locust Abortion Technician by the Butthole Surfers
Black Foliage by Olivia Tremor Control
1000 Hurts by Shellac
Innerspeaker by Tame Impala
Weed by Weed (1971)
The Stooges by The Stooges
Raw Power by Iggy and the Stooges
Funkadelic by Funkadelic
Maggot Brain by Funkadelic
Camembert Electrique by Gong

I do like Tame Impala

1000 Days by Wand sounds like Tame Impala, not quite as good, some of the basslines on Black Foliage are like those of Tame Impala (and Pink Floyd), Camembert Electrique, and the 70s output of Gong in general is space-rock like that of Pink Floyd (but goofier...basically the Ween of space-rock). Funkadelic is funky and catchy so it might tap into your RHCP sensibilities.

Also the Stooges early stuff is very slacker-ish and Punky like early Ween....the Pod i guess? Kinda like the songs Dr. Rock or Frank
overdriven guitars i guess is what im saying

try listening to can - tago mago. The first half you'll like but the second half might be a bit "weird".

So some guy is starting a podcast
radioking.com/play/wivaria
playing prog death metal now but we've had a lot of different things, from sinatra to dalek to opeth to zappa. the taste is eclectic

go here to chat and request stuff with youtube links
it's dead as all get out

No it's a mollusk you ween

gazpacho

cringe

I cringe at your cringe

Duck Stab would also work

>Sup Forums told me to hate Tame Impala so now I have to cringe when someone mentions liking them

Dad rock - the rock for dads ep

Hey listen to Ariel pink,Mercury rev,thinking fellers Union and supreme dicks