youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=64MMP_a1I0I
youtube.com/watch?v=TaS3rIfqbNg&index=136
youtube.com/watch?v=fW9vRbnGSW8
youtu.be/y2npUbLT47E
youtu.be/HnHojqq06Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=KxXKFUz2gP0&index=4&list=PL1MwFkTGazEPcLxO_k98QSGU7gcmQVbIH
youtube.com/watch?v=RCIAyvp43LM
youtube.com/watch?v=z1_plFaNrNM&list=PL1MwFkTGazEPcLxO_k98QSGU7gcmQVbIH&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=rftuKIPb4JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dwCk0truaXY
machuandthepicchus.bandcamp.com/album/demo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I was pretty sad earlier but relistening to STGSTV made me pretty cheerful
>Animal Collective - April and the Phantom

possibly beginning to grow apart from my high school friends. for the first time I feel alright about the idea of moving away and not seeing them much. the idea used to always depress me and it still does but I'm starting to think it needs to happen because I really just don't have that much in common with some of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0-u0miWbdw

crippling anxiety

shes lost control

Drunk
Kettering

Forgot to mention that I'm about to leave for college and my childhood home's being sold. It was a pretty fitting time.

I have a pretty bad problem with drinking, can't stay sober for more than 3-4 days
bought 2 more fifths today

Been listening to alot of b-sides and ep's of Red House Painters
youtube.com/watch?v=O-o7cFANH60

Kinda wish that song on Rollercoaster cause i think it's from the same session, maybe take off the Mistress Piano edition

Feelin' fine
youtube.com/watch?v=lNG7EcTtRmg

how old are you?

So some guy is starting a podcast
radioking.com/play/wivaria
we've had a lot of different things, from sinatra to dalek to opeth to zappa. the taste is eclectic

go here to chat and request stuff with youtube links
us21.chatzy.com/59909875845885
come and feel or something or don't

you're probably better of its happening like this. I think that it would have been easier for me to enjoy my college experience if I could have let go of the place that I grew up. I fucked up and made zero lasting relationships.

I'm 21 and the same way, just try and focus on getting what you need done and I'm sure that eventually our lives will turn around from this constant drunk stupor

I hope so man, Both of us are young so there is alot of time to get our shit together. Just gotta deal with the problems head on i guess some day.

Hope all works out for you.

I hope the same for you man, it will all be okay, I see it as we are still in a phase where making mistakes is normal. Don't stress yourself out too much

I know. It's shitty all my friends moved away several years ago, but at least I'll have a completely clean slate.

>loving life desu

>daft punk - instant crush

I'm hungry

Carissas Wierd- Ugly Valentine

crippling-back up

pic related is my mood

I'm also relatively young and have been drinking a lot hope it doesn't become a problem tbdesu

Currently on a short pharmaceutical reprieve from chronic eczema so the lack of pain is really comfortable. Dreading whenever it comes back.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2GMQShkJYM

>tfw gf you can't break up with

I long for the days of no gf again

>post malone - money made me do it

exgf/best friend is dating a piece of shit because she believes "she wasn't enough for me", so she'll "settle for less"

she always became paranoid whenever I was around other girls, especially her roommates, even after we broke up in november

I was out of her league desu but I cared about her. still do. I also think she was mad I didn't put out enough

he already said he loves her, that bothered me

kind of lame, but I'll get over it in a week or two. found out about a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lk3NFWw9Fg

he's already controlling her, won't even let her hang out with me

fuck her bf to make her jealous, only way

>I broke up with her like 2 weeks ago and all I do is sit in my room, think about her and go to classes when I need to.

American Football- Stay Home

>anco - Fireworks

>not sure if me and my girlfriend will make it, but I'm hoping/trying for the best

homesick on vacation and ready to go back to oregon

toro y moi - say that

youtube.com/watch?v=JDVKYdJDSSQ

feelin tired. just was used by woman as a sex object.

at least the sex was good but I'm alone now

We're perfect for each other but she doesn't love me back. I'm miserable without her.

youtu.be/MD3DdskaPhs

he's a pseudo-intellectual who reblogs anime and poetry on his tumblr

he isn't attractive either, doesn't look like he takes care of himself

chuckled when I first saw him desu

youtube.com/watch?v=NynkFRDlWtY

I took my whole script of thirty ativan one drunken night, now mad I'm out of ativan.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ga85OSyVH0

i'm dealing with a bout of insomnia, but other than that, not too bad.

youtu.be/_rrGZVzT1H8
ayy.

Drunk/stoned, trying to avoid reality

Golden Gal

same

youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0

>feeling
I am feeling like I am just existing and not living, like I am waiting for something to happen, but nothing is going to happen unless I make it happen, but I don't know what I want to make happen.
>Song
youtube.com/watch?v=64MMP_a1I0I

I have had vacation for over 2 weeks now but I haven't left my home. I have completely wasted it all but I have no motivation to go out. I just sleep.
When I'm at work I miss the neet life but when you go back to the neet life you become desperate for something to do. Just wish my job wasn't so fucking shitty and didn't make me feel even worse about myself.

Current song: Songs: Ohia - Soul

opened up some almonds and theres fuckin walnuts in here
walnuts are bull shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TaS3rIfqbNg&index=136

>pic related

surrenderdorothy - suddenlyeverywordmadesense

slightly drunk. got home from work about 2 hours ago, got the next two days off. gonna hang with the gf and do some shit. feels good, but i enjoy my alone time. i need to recharge

youtube.com/watch?v=fW9vRbnGSW8

First night sober in a long time, thinking a bit too much.

Horror-Algernon Cadwallader

I feel like I am just drifting through life towards an inevitable suicide or drug addiction which will ruin my family.
youtu.be/y2npUbLT47E

official misfit thread

Feel: I want to fuck the brains out of my best friend's girlfriend.

Favorite Song of the Moment: Meat Loaf - I'm Gonna Love Her for Both of Us

youtu.be/HnHojqq06Jk

Feel: Im feeling a lot like The Dude right now

favorite song atm: hyphyskazerbox - Eyes Closed, Open Again
youtube.com/watch?v=KxXKFUz2gP0&index=4&list=PL1MwFkTGazEPcLxO_k98QSGU7gcmQVbIH

comfy sad i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=RCIAyvp43LM

>tfw it's been a year since we broke up, I still think about her daily. I'm starting to realize she ruined me. I used to happy with myself and trust issue-free before I met her. I'm feeling myself getting constantly more bitter, cynical, depressed, and lazy.
>tfw she treated me like shit but' I'd still kill to have her back

I want out of this.

>Radiohead-Weird Fishes

meditate to this
youtube.com/watch?v=z1_plFaNrNM&list=PL1MwFkTGazEPcLxO_k98QSGU7gcmQVbIH&index=13

Find little things to do in your spare time that make you feel productive in a more exciting way
Learn to cook
Find a cool hiking trail
Take photos of cool shit
Try writing something
Just find a way to actively do stuff that isn't too out of your league but will make you feel like your life is being fulfilled

Son of Dork - Ticket Outta Loserville as you sound 16.

or he could just take adderall. That shit legitimately helps sometimes

>Living with parents while looking for a job after graduation
>No gf and no motivation to look for one cause I'll be moving to another city for a job
>Somewhat pumped to be going to a show in a few days
>Days N' Days - Misanthropic Drunken Loner

I'm fine.

MBV - What You Want

Jay Z & Linkin Park - Numb/Encore

ecks dee

Rogue Taxidermy is goat folk punk. lets travel together user do you play washboard?

ahhh that meme never gets old

I could. I play guitar
Had a shitty solo folk punk project a few months ago

The Delgados - Repeat Failure

Just came out of a suicidal slump that was particularly draining last week. I guess I'm relaxed now, but it's with clear knowledge that it will happen again if things don't start going well soon, so I still feel shitty about it. I had a good day today, but I think the mood has just been spoiled for me until further notice.

>can't break up with
why

Do you have anything remaining from that era? recorded or otherwise?

>feel
i've never been interested in making connections with people and have always been fine alone, but lately that has been changing and i feel empty without people, and now i'm terrified because i've always been rejected and i don't want to be looked down upon, and lonely because i realize i'd be too boring and strange to even want to be around or talk to in the first place, so i'm trying my hardest to shape myself into a better version of myself so i can at least not feel like subhuman scum undeserving of human interaction, and to have enough confidence to not feel like garbage since i have no friends or family
>song
youtube.com/watch?v=rftuKIPb4JQ

the passage at 1:36 and 2:50 is just lovely

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=dwCk0truaXY

machuandthepicchus.bandcamp.com/album/demo

Don't buy alcohol then nerd.