Why is he a meme?

Why is he a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5Jsf41tyTk
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_l0trnRB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I wanted to hear Pixar music I'd Iisten to my AOTY (HS3)

Press play might unironically be track of the decade

Indeed...

did he scam people? i need an update

YA-MA-HA

POOLS CLOSED

SIMCITY

YEAH

who is this ugly mongrel

nah, tapes are on their way.

people don't get the concept, the vision, or the impressionistic nature the music is trying to create so they resort to trivializing it. ferraro's music should be looked at as more like an art piece, it's based in invoking imagery of a certain time and place and the atmosphere of that environment. his music accomplishes that perfectly. listen to this, it perfectly captures the banality of suburban corporate america. it feels like being in a best buy in the middle of happytown, usa late at night, high on weed, some painkillers and god knows what else, not sure why you're there but you're here and it's going to be all ok once you get that cable you need.
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Jsf41tyTk

this
the music is meant to soundtrack the human experience

cant wait for the dupstep remixes

This is actually kinda good wtf. He should do more of this instead of sims music casiocore.

I want to produce music like Ferraro. But I'm discorouged by the fact that all my effort will probably amount to 50 plays on soundcloud

I want to produce like him but have no idea how to.I don't care about plays as long as I really like what I do and you can always find a way to advertise.

Most memed artists are good artists. The exceptions are Grimes, Hopsin, Twenty One Pilots, Jason Aldean, and Death Grips.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_l0trnRB4

new videoclip

very nice

what a weirdo drug addict lol

you
just
don't
get
it

wow

that's realy bad