"Hey cool guitar man, can I try it? Hm, sounds like it's out of tune, let me fix it"

>"Hey cool guitar man, can I try it? Hm, sounds like it's out of tune, let me fix it"

Everytime I switch to some alternative tuning my dad does it.

>Why does you guitar has so much reverb, user? Shoegaze is for faggots haha

>tfw busking 10 years ago
>tfw old friend with perfect pitch comes up and says my guitar is out
>tfw have pretty good pitch and it sounds pretty good
>let him retune it anyway
>sounds much better
>t-thanks

>Implying slightly out of tune guitars don't sound the best.

GODDAMN IT WHY DOES GUITAR ONLY HAVE CHORDS AND TABS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT SHEET MUSIC IS WAY EASIER TO READ AND UNDERSTAND.
but seriously learning guitar as someone who played viola in orchestra all through middle school and high school is hell for me because of lack of sheet music, I also can't tune by ear at all.

Download Guitar Pro and you get both.
A good amount of tabs are in Guitar Pro nowadays.

Allow me to interject I would also recommend TuxGuitar too

>Allow me to interject
*tips fedora*

>Hey user, let me play your guitar
>TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW IT BACK TO YOU

>tfw when your normie friend pretends to smash your guitar like the front cover of London Calling

I had a dream a friend of mine broke my guitar and I woke up in tears

I had a similar dream but it was my dad breaking my banjo. I was so relieved when I woke up

I don't remember what band it was but I remember watching some dude tune the guitarists guitar while they were back stage. Dude gets on stage and starts warming up, gets on the mic and yells "SHOUT OUT TO THE SOUND GUY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TUNE A GUITAR"

Embarrasing

When has this ever happened

Had a dream last night where chunks of wood were chipping off my guitar. Terrifying.

don't be a dick to the sound guy

is there a program that automatically transcribes music for you, or at least gives you any pointers on how the song is built up, a la Riffstation Beta?

That's like rule #1

yeah
it's like "don't fuck with the waiter"
instead of spitting in your food they can just make you sound like ass

Tabs are really easy once you realize they don't have any standard for rhythm.