poal.me/rk5j5t
youtube.com/watch?v=Khg3xTS3weI
youtube.com/watch?v=IaFA7EUYnxI
youtube.com/watch?v=0SxT8GaiYDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old

best drum programmer in metal
youtube.com/watch?v=pTRVvhOJXbI

I admire metal's integrity, brutality, and obsessiveness, but I can't stand its delusions of grandeur--the way it apes and misapprehends reactionary notions of nobility.

speak like a human bean before I slam you to death

I can't stand Sup Forums's delusions of grandeur.

Hey I admire metal because of its brutality too! Thumbs up friend

what the fuck are you even talking about

NOT 400+ FUCK OFF

Metal for this image?

who here ultra guttural bulldozing slam brutality?

the limit is 350 fuckhead

that's an actual drummer though
but yeah Scott Hull is the best drum programmer just listen to Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope like goddamn

Did they change the bump limit or am I just NEW?

Hello, Ratto.

>tfw you'll never live on a planet of gore and toxic waste

/metal/ can go beyond the bump limit

FUCK OFF POSERS 400+ OR GO HOME

poal.me/rk5j5t

Not clicking that you piece of poopoo

That's why they invented video games. Just play doom (new or old) and put on some necrophagia

preacher how do I make "Purple drank" and what is it?

>no Bjorn and The "Speed" Strids

It's a poll you sissy bitch what are you on? an AOL browser?

strids are the brown stripes in your underwear.

Netscape Navigator 5

web-machine unlimited

Any cannibal corpse song really.
"Followed home then killed" maybe

>get some codeine laed cough syrup
>get some soda like a Sprite (i prefer grapefruit Fanta myself)
>mix it
>put some ice on that shit
>get an hard candy for color and flavor (i just skip this part cuz i use grapefruit soda)
>become an even bigger degenerate

Grapefruit doesn't mix well with my anti depressants, but thanks for the tip

that sounds like nigger shit no thank you

it's literally nigger shit, it's super popular within the south, specially Houston

grapefruit is completely optional but the drink itself can be potentially fatal if mixed with other drugs, not sure if that includes anti-depressants but i wouldn't risk it

i do this when i get perscribed cough medicine. if you're gonna be on drugs, do it right.

>it's literally nigger shit, it's super popular within the south, specially Houston
how do you know that you shitty poortuguese

Well that would be an especially potent anti depressant then wouldn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Khg3xTS3weI

he's a new breed of cultured

poortugeese*

lol

not at all but it's great if you need to calm down since it slows your heart rate slower than the average Black Sabbath fan

What was that gook band that was posted here a few times over the past few months that combined thrash metal and death metal with alt rock and shoegaze? They had a really stupid name.

Coaltar of the Deepers. Yukari Telepath da bess

Do you mean cause they're old or cause they play on the slowish side sometimes.
What if I like dio phase best.

Can we agree that modern Cannibal Corpse > modern Obituary but the first two Obituary albums > the first two Cannibal Corpse albums?

coaltar of the deepers

youtube.com/watch?v=IaFA7EUYnxI

that's a a really good album, based gooks make some good metal

cuz dey old

modern cannibal corpse > everyone else
a pile of shit >>>>> obituary

I don't know. Those first two obituary are albums that didn't age well in my book. They're simpleton like bro DM. They're like a blueprint that has been done to death. Can see their importance and influence though.

But that album isn't grindcore

I'd like to add that cannibal corpse are one of very few bands that translate extreme technicality into brutality well

bro DM?
watch out the the Sup Forums genre police is here

youtube.com/watch?v=0SxT8GaiYDc

A lot of the influential grindcore albums from the 80s and early 90s wouldn't be considered grindcore by today's standards, but are still recognized as grindcore because they were the originators of the subgenre.

Nor is it melodic / catchy

I'm new to metal, more like this?

Yeah bro DM. You know, debauchery, obituary, six feet under

metal for this feel?

that is why grind sounded like in the 80s user

Try napalm death - time waits for no slave

what*

Oh, yes I know what you are talking about now, but I disagree with the first two Obituary albums being just that, in my opinion it is good even when viewed in a traditional death metal spectrum.
Bro DM for me is Suffocation

Bands like Repulsion, Napalm Death and Terrorizer are still clearly definable as grindcore though, they have a pretty recognisable blend of thrash/death metal and the more extreme forms of hardcore punk.

Later SOB stuff is definitely Grind but Don't Be Swindle has way more in common with Japanese Hardcore and Crossover Thrash than it does grind.

more like gay general

>Later SOB stuff is definitely Grind but Don't Be Swindle has way more in common with Japanese Hardcore and Crossover Thrash than it does grind.
So your initial point of it not being grind is nullified by yourself, thank you for sparing us the time.

I wouldn't say that it has anything in common with crossover thrash at all, but it's definitely thrashcore influenced. There's a difference between crossover thrash and thrashcore

also

>recognisable blend of thrash/death metal and the more extreme forms of hardcore punk.
>Don't Be Swindle has way more in common with Japanese Hardcore and Crossover Thrash

So it's grind.

You can venture down one of two paths:
The "duuuuude weed lmao" path that will take you to bands like Sleep, Kyuss, Electric Wizard, etc
OR
The harsher sludge path that will take you to Eyehategod, Grief, Acid Bath, etc

Pick one

>grindcore has to be a recognisiable blend of thrash/death metal and the more extreme forms of hardcore
>don't be swindle is a mixture between one of the more extreme scenes of hardcore and thrash

grind predates death metal btw and the original grind bands are more influenced by crust/fastcore than thrash metal

Thank u kind sir

Crossover Thrash also blends Hardcore and Thrash just nowhere near the level of extremity.

They sound more like Attitude Adjustment than Terrorizer.

Yes but it is still grind

Don't Be Swindle's still grind lad.

no way is that a human bean in that eaction picture

how do i get 130 cats to make sick catte moshpits ?

Bands like Hellhammer, Death and Slayer were laying down proto-death metal before Carcass formed and before Napalm Death got Mick Harris as a drummer.

Hellhammer is proto-djent

Proto-death metal is not death metal, though. It's thrash. Slayer's always been a heavier thrash metal band (but there were heavier thrash metal bands than Slayer at the time too), and Death went from a thrash metal band to an extreme thrash band to a death metal band.

Hellhammer's more influential to late 80s black metal than it was death metal.

>it's a faggot Sup Forumstant trip comes to /metal/ to say nothing new and some wrong things episode

Hellhammer is protean

pls vote
poal.me/rk5j5t

metallica was the first metal band since they have metal in their name, but slayer pretty much revolutionised what hellhammer had already failed at doing, dissonant changing textures were added as the centerpiece for the albums, after they were released, metal critics and normal critics said : "no"

>dissonant changing textures
top b8 turn your trip back on faggot

Should I listen to metal today or play my mongolian roleplaying games, /r/metal?

do both you faggot

Does anyone here want to play roleplaying games

if your role will be faggot cumdumpster then yeah

/metal/ plays myfarog when

like D&D or those where you pretend you score some pussy

cus i'm up for some D&D

this

let's play Hellmoo

pretentiousness knows no bounds

Ironically the main composer of this album was following the fakest new age bullshit ever

mind flies when you are a faggot

Ok so everyone buys either Myfarog or Dungeons and Dragons book, I'll make a poll next thread and we will play next week (its gonna be myfarog)

> buying myfarog

/metal/ plays final fantasy and dragon quest when

sounds like shit

>he doesn't own Myfarog already

Pitiful, I bought Varg's other books as well

is there a pdf of Myfarog? I'm up for it if i don't have to pay

I wanna be a black elf with white facepaint (a sign of my nobility). I roam through the land, making white elf husbands watch as I "flirt" with their wifes

how the fuck would that work, they're single player games
/metal/ plays DooM fucking when though