So I'm going to a concert alone for the first time tonight, what should I expect?

So I'm going to a concert alone for the first time tonight, what should I expect?

rape

a black cock in your ass

music

grope as many girls as you can

Aight den

Remember OP, if someone is harassing you or if you're feeling uncomfortable, just dial this safety hotline.

everyone will stare at you. the band will notice you are alone, laugh at you, and kick you out.

realistically expect to be bored and uncomfortable between sets

i went to see Grimes alone and she accused me of trying to rape her

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!

Jesus christ. What a bunch of simps in this thread. Been to umpteen concerts alone and had some great and epic times. Got laid after Skinny Puppy... smoked fat spliffs w/ portuguese dudes at Pink Floyd... met Sting's son... laughed at VNV Nation... be confident and friendly and you'll have a great time w/o a group of "friends" to cramp your style and weigh you down.

be sure to spend the entire time looking at your phone, occasionally raising it to film a bit of the band
and make sure you are loudly facetiming with a friend during any quiet sections

I've been to a number of shows alone and it usually ends up being better. Noone trying to talk to you during sets. If you look cool and are visibily alone, people will talk to you. I've met chat and socialized with a number of people like it was nothing. Alcohol helps.

Expect a concert. I like going to gigs alone since most of my friends are unable to listen to new music and whenever I took a friend to a concert they either told me it sucked or they went for a smoke before it was over. Enjoy op.

Fucking this x10000. Been to several concerts where "friends" ruined the experience.

y'all need to make new friends

>new friends

How old are you?

who are you seeing OP?

They're fine though, they've got other redeemable qualities.

gatsu?

Whereabouts are you seeing a show? I thought the no singles policy was catching on at more and more places recently. It's been hard to find a venue near me that lets singles in.

Where the fuck do you live? North Korea?

>Got laid after Skinny Puppy

so your first homosexual experience?

This isn't a thing, you probably made them uncomfortable with your wretched, unkempt body so they had no choice but to turn you away

Same. And then I'm asked why I hate people...

No actually was a fine German chick. Great night of torrid sex.

Where the fuck do you live? Next you're going to tell me you they don't force you to take a shower at the theater before going to your seat.

what the fuck

Well in my country most people shower and put on clean clothes before attending an event so most venues don't have to post signs unless of course it's a hip hop show.

Racism isn't funny.

Hey don't be projecting your fear of "outside" onto me you passive aggressive fuck.

imagine that awkward sex.

Racism is hilarious. Just ask Dave Chappelle.

Nope. Never worn a Fedora with my Birkenstocks. Might try it next time I go to concert. Might be a good festival look...

He gives her a strong 7.

Lmao really was this guy thinking shit like this would happen

What makes it awkward him or interacial? Cuz if the latter your a sheltered as fuck little dick whiteboy lol I'm in a interacial couple and shit is better than basic ass same race.
Lol damn you got me