ITT: pictures of you with musicians

ITT: pictures of you with musicians.

Greentext stories are also welcome.

>work for concert venue Wiz is playing
>get to talk to him for a little before he goes on

Dude's actually really nice. I promised myself I'd ask him to go back to his Kush and OJ sound for upcoming projects but in all that was going on I forgot:/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcHc8rrAEPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey

Hey

Kill yourself

Old pic. I once got a picture with run the jewels right after their first album, but I'm not gonna post here since you guys will ruin my life

Why? Are you a fat beta?

I met Milo at comic-con a couple years ago. That guy's fucked in the head

Delete this

How?

I was at a Mark Kozelek show a few years back, and I was friends with the promoter of the show, so we were just talking about whatever. Suddenly Mark shows up and joins in, but I knew better than to try to talk to him so that was that.

I met Chris Murphy from Sloan once at a show he was doing in Toronto. He got a band together and was covering Minor Threat's "Out of Step" from front to back. My good pal's band was opening for them, so I tagged along and chilled while everyone was setting up. Super nice guy. He didn't even assume I knew who Sloan are. We just chit chatted for a while, but as soon as he mentioned Sloan I couldn't help myself haha.

One year at this kind of shitty local festival they had Nikola Sarcevic from Millencolin playing a solo set. I was super stoked because Millencolin were one of my favourite bands growing up. I don't know if nobody knew or nobody cared, but there was around ten people at the set. I felt bad for him, but we talked for a while after the show which was very nice.

I've met John K. Samson from The Weakerthans a few times. Super nice guy. Not much else to report aside from that.

I just realized this is supposed to be a pics with celebs thing so I feel like a bit of a retard. Oh well. I typed too much to throw this away so...yeah...

Varg Vikernes gave me a blowjob behind a Denny's

>Manage to see the vocalist of one of my favorite Hardcore bands before the show starts.
>Ask him for a picture, he agrees.

He's a super nice guy.

When I started talking to him he was already pissed off about some shit he found racist about a guy's costume there, and ended up bitching to me about it for a few minutes before saying he had to go and declining my pic request

Last weekend at the festival they do in Athens, GA every year Athfest I got to meet one of my favorite musicians and the guy from my absolute favorite band Kevin Barnes from Of Montreal. He was a really cool guy. A lot more reserved than on stage. We talked a little about his new album coming out and the fact that my favorite album of theirs is Cherry Peel, which blew his mind. 10/10 experience.

Oh and as for the sling I tore a shoulder muscle playing tennis

Who is that? Looks familiar

Joel Quartuccio (I believe that's how it's spelt) from Being as an Ocean.

>Suddenly Mark shows up and joins in, but I knew better than to try to talk to him so that was that.

I was previously unaware that this high of an autism level exists

Dude...Mark Kozelek notoriously hates his fans. It's not even worth talking to the guy.

>One year at this kind of shitty local festival they had Nikola Sarcevic from Millencolin playing a solo set. I was super stoked because Millencolin were one of my favourite bands growing up. I don't know if nobody knew or nobody cared, but there was around ten people at the set. I felt bad for him, but we talked for a while after the show which was very nice.

Wow... I would have been so excited to see him!! What songs did he play? Mainly his solo stuff or also Millencolin stuff? Did he play The Ballad?

Very cool dude

If he joins in he doesn't hate them that much. You could have at least just talked to him without gushing. Plus I've heard this before but the album he did this year with Jesu he read a full fan letter and then penned a dedication to him. He prolly just hates the fans that gush to him and ask for pics and shit

This was around 5 or 6 years ago, so I don't remember, but it was mostly solo stuff with a couple Millencolin classics mixed in. Sorry I can't tell you more.

Hmm. I think you're probably right. He was mostly talking about the show with the promoter though. I didn't really feel it was my place to get in on the conversation. I'm sure I could've slipped something in though. Oh well. Next time he plays my boring 100K population town.......

That's fucking Angela Yee from the breakfast club.

RESPECK

That's definitely not her. Too dark skinned, face too wide, list goes on

Bump

>there's a concert in the local bar
>"King Salami & The Cumberland 3"
>I'm friends with the owner and he says they're a really entertaining band, and tells me I have to come because I'll be surprised
>he's never let me down before, so I show up
>band is fucking crazy
>funnest show I've ever been to
>frontman is a tall Caribbean dude with a heavy accent, acting like (parodying) a textbook rockstar
>drummer looks really familiar
>want to google them to find out who he is but don't wanna leave the show, decide fuck it
>mid-show, King Salami starts introducing the band members
>drummer is Eric Baconstrip
>holyshit.jpg
>former Parkinsons drummer, one of my favourites from when I really started getting into music
>"how the fuck didn't I recognize him?"
>after the show they go backstage
>come outside with my friends to smoke
>Eric comes out asking for a lighter
>one of my friends who I had shown The Parkinsons to before offers him a cig and tells him he's really talented
>he brushes it off modestly
>I tell him I really admire his work
>he goes "really? it's just a part-time thing, we play shows on the weekends and work on weekdays"
>tell him I'm a big fan of the Parkinsons
>"that was so long ago! you remember that? I was only with them for a short time"
>I tell him I've met Victor Torpedo, the guitarist and that I've befriended him
>he says he misses playing with him, but he could never dedicate himself like he does
>says we now have a mutual friend and leaves to meet up with the rest of the band

really nice guy, didn't take a picture with him cuz I didn't want to ruin the moment

this was the show
youtube.com/watch?v=TcHc8rrAEPs

I know big Gucci Diego 909

I got punched in face and bitten by the vocalist of HORSE the band

>Had a fight with Alex Turner and Matt Helders
>Nearly had a fight with Oli Sykes
>Chilled with Richard Hawley & Jarvis Cocker
>Drank tea and walked a dog with Rick Savage
Sheffield is a fun place to be

should have kicked Oli's teeth in

My band supported BMTH back in '06 at a shitty local venue (shutting down now thank fuck), he was whacked out on E or coke and tried attacking our drummer out of nowhere claiming he'd "mugged him off"
Absolute prick

fkn christ
in a weird sort of masochist way, I wish I got into a fight with some famous musician

Met Gira in Copenhagen.

me and Toby Driver from Kayo Dot at his solo show

michael gira stared at me at nxne

>Had a fight with Alex Turner and Matt Helders
elaborate pls

I had two encounters with Alex Turner, one in a shithole called Birdwell and one in Sheff City Centre.
The Sheffield meeting was a drunk early morning deal and I ripped his polo shirt cause he was mouthing off about getting thrown out of a club.
The Birdwell meeting was after an Arctic's show when he kicked my mate in the back of the legs for trying to stage dive, even though he'd literally asked people to do it at the beginning of the song and ignored all the others doing it.
Again, cunt.

That band is a FUCKING meme.

They play fucking sunsetcore.

These were the Turner situations, the Helders one was after that same Birdwell show when I tried to talk to him at the bar after and applaud him for the gig, just for him to tell me to "fuck off and leave him alone".
I told him to end himself, he threw a drink at me, I miss a punch and he hits me in the jaw.
I get kicked out but then my mate (who had been kicked by Alex) got with his gal in a toilet a week later kek

well, you do sound quite aggressive as well, user

sounds fun tho, I wish I was a reckless brit

I've chilled a ton since then, but being young, drunk and at the heart of a huge social phenomena literally next to some of it's figureheads gave everyone a head rush.
Even saw Alex with his old outfit ("1984") when it was synthy and heavier, had a video somewhere, wish I could find it.

>friend wins tickets to meet Porter Robinson at show were going to
>we don't even like Porter Robinson we are going for lemaitre and giraffage
>I am really fucked up when we get there
>friend proceeds to tell Porter that his newer music isn't as good as his older shit
>I then basically tell Porter that I don't listen to his music but am very excited to see lemaitre
He must have hated us lol
Me and my friend then candyflipped at the show at it was great

I saw Lauren Mayberrry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

lol i've talked to him you're just a little shit lmao

Have you even read any of their lyrics, or...?

>Milky Ways
>not deep-fried Milky Ways

eyyy sup ludde

Varg would never do that.