Music for when you have no friends, not even one...

Music for when you have no friends, not even one, and everyone you try to befriend ghosts you whenever you talk about meeting up again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E8_utQlJbo
youtu.be/d5tg5JLClpo
youtube.com/watch?v=MY79DYD2Y4o
youtube.com/watch?v=5LrHfxW4XOg
youtube.com/watch?v=g_KIJGCqZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=_nIUfCCTlmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is actually a good answer if you were memeing

youtube.com/watch?v=8E8_utQlJbo

Joy Division-In A Lonely Place
Nine Inch Nails-Leaving Hope

Death grips-The money store

iktfb :(
maybe it's my personality

Like a giant dildo crashing the sun.

this and pic related

youtu.be/d5tg5JLClpo

> 7 year old slut

I laughed

RIP Bianca Butthole
1965-2001
:'[

Do you have any music for this feel?

I met a girl last August who I felt like I could say anything to a feel completely normal. I felt a stronger connection to her than I had had with anyone probably since I was a kid. Dating her never even entered my mind, I was just so happy, and my life felt meaningful. She left town late in the fall, and I saw her a few times after that in December. I feel like my life reached it's conclusion in the final months of 2015. Everything since then has felt like deterioration, utterly meaningless and unnecessary. In retrospect, I feel like my life was on some kind of climb or progression up until late last year, and now I feel like I'm just existing with no purpose. I used to be an artist and I completed my final work on December 26th, 2015. I feel like a ghost. A lot of what I thought of as being a part of me is gone.

you need to stop putting so much importance into other people and realise that you are all you need to be happy with life

no matter how you feel about her she's still just one girl, and even though you won't believe it there are much better people for you still out there somewhere

don't just let your life deteriorate because you have a good justification to take the easy road. the moment you stop trying to improve your life for you is the moment you really start dying

Great song about dead normies

youtube.com/watch?v=MY79DYD2Y4o

Bump

I like the doldrums by Ariel pink or the unexamine life by the supreme dicks. They both are my go to albums when I feel depressed

How old are you? Since you're on this website i'm going to (foolishly) assume you're out of highschool.

As you leave highschool and actually start life, and get a dose of the "real world" you'll notice that as you get older you tend to not make friends anymore but "work acquaintances" You'll LIKELY never meet a new (cool) person who is okay with just hanging out "chilling" like you would with your friends when you were young.

The Smiths/Morrissey for all you lonely needs.

Can't Maintain is a pretty good "I hate my life" album

I dunno, there're a couple tracks on Knife Man that are pretty life hating.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LrHfxW4XOg

youtube.com/watch?v=g_KIJGCqZz8

lol fucking loser

kill yourself

Whatever you listen to

whats funny is this should fit this category, yet there are so many normie bros and/or sjw-types on tumblr who love this album

i think that makes it more alienating. the lyrics aren't even that hard to get, but most people i know who listen to really don't interpret the lyrics in an intelligent way at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nIUfCCTlmE

Why are you so repulsive as a person op?

THIS IS GOOD ADVICE
DONT LET OTHER PEOPLE VALUE YOUR LIFE