Make a hit song romanticizing poverty lifestyles in Brooklyn, people love it

>Make a hit song romanticizing poverty lifestyles in Brooklyn, people love it

>Make a conscious freestyle that highlights why young boys are committing crimes and young girls are getting surgeries to enhance their bodies, people hate it

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

xxlmag.com/news/2016/06/desiigner-timmy-turner-freestyle-travis-scott-mike-dean/
youtube.com/watch?v=X0-OKXpze58
youtube.com/watch?v=5AP5zQrJRIg
bluejayjr.tumblr.com/post/146679038568/timmy-turner-desiigners-xxl-freestyle-everyone
twitter.com/wtfnst/status/747945979035422720?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is this allowed?
the media suggests what opinion people should have

P E R S E C U T I O N C O M P L E X

no one is hating on timmy turner

only plebeians

Blacks want to dance not think

This is true, it's getting harder to verify what information is true and what is false.

what did he mean by this?

Majority of people are hating on it

he be dabbin

TIMMY TURNER WHEN?

I actually don't hate Timmy Turner.

liberal capitalism is cancer and we need to end it before the entire world becomes singapore

don't talk about me or my son ever again

why Singapore is the cleanest safest and best city in asia, it shits on wvery major american city

why does this bitch look like an alien

I don't think the actual song is gonna sound as deep as the freestyle tbph

xxlmag.com/news/2016/06/desiigner-timmy-turner-freestyle-travis-scott-mike-dean/

Timmy Turner is gonna be a banger. His new mixtape is insane.

His mixtape aight...but Timmy Turner....I'm impressed and future should watch the fuck out

Also, 1/4 of the population lives in poverty, has the most working hours in the world, and shamelessly exploits migrant workers à la Qatar. Besides being an one party-state and all that.

Sounds like the problem is, once again, government and not capitalism :^)

You can't use that argument anymore when capitalism is more "efficient" (in reproducing itself) and competitive in those conditions than in a liberal democracy.

What is this "timmy turner" I keep hearing about?

>People can dance to lyrics about being broke and living in the ghetto
>can't dance to lyrics about why nigs are always getting locked up

Black people continue to amaze me

she doesn't

see

I can't really tell in the video with Mike Dean because of the quality

>Majority of people are hating on it

Nobody's hating it it's just kinda memey

Desiigner was recently a part of the XXL Magazine's Freshman Class for 2016. Each freshman has to come up with their own acapella freestyle. See youtube.com/watch?v=X0-OKXpze58

Instead of doing this, Desiigner went for memes and sung some demonic African tribal chant sounding shit about Timmy Turner going on a mass shooting.
youtube.com/watch?v=5AP5zQrJRIg

Now people are impatiently waiting on the official song.

bluejayjr.tumblr.com/post/146679038568/timmy-turner-desiigners-xxl-freestyle-everyone

>Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner
>He be wishin' for a burner
>To kill everybody walkin'
>You know that his soul in the furnace
>Fine bitch on BET
>Hottie wildin', she fuckin' on BET
>Wildin' for wallet
>To kill everybody walkin'
>You know that his soul in the furnace

wasn't excepting the guy who wrote panda to be this deep

[spoiler]kendrick lamar on suicide watch [/spoiler]

This is one of the reasons why I think Hip-Hop is dying. Most fans of it just want to dance to the music, they don't want a rap song with a message or anything else special.

>Why is it allowed to like/dislike things?

Is it really okay to enjoy when rappers make ghetto lifestyles seem appealing to its listeners?

It seems to be not that people are disregarding the message, they just can't really understand what he's saying.
No one's really paying attention to the lyrical content of each song: they just latch onto a part of the hook
(ex. "PANDA PANDA PANDA", "Timmy Turner") and run with it.

I hate to be that guy but they both rapped about the same topic, just Denzel only really said one bar about it that was direct and to the point. Desiigner's was more abstract and melodic it told a story and could be interpreted in different ways.

>It seems to be not that people are disregarding the message, they just can't really understand what he's saying.

That sucks because that's his natural voice

Yeah, I don't really understand your issue. Can poor people not express happiness?

Designer was trash, but Denzel Curry can not freestyle for shit, that was horrible.

lol they rap that because they don't know anything else. I'm sure their goal isn't to make trapping and shooting people sound cool. These niggas are glad to be finally getting a check from a label so they never have to go near that shit again.

Ignorance is bliss

I've heard people try to sing along to Panda and all they can recite is "Panda" and "Broads in Atlanta"

Like it's not even that hard to understand if you listen to it more than once

>What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.
>The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards
development of convenient half-truths.
Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you.
>Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans.
>Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims.
>Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species.
Everyone grows up being told the same thing.
>You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result.
All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt.
The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate
in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.
>Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum.
They stay inside their little ponds,
leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large.
>The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh.
No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.
>Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth."
>And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

>greentext fails ahoy

>>>/reddit/

how does this make you feel?

>Majority of people are hating on it
check the like dislike ration on the video you dumb fucking idiot

>Fine bitch on BET
>Hottie wildin', she fuckin' on BET
What did he mean by this? How is it related to the rest of the lyrics?

future needs to bust a cap in this fool

Here's a snippet of the studio version:
twitter.com/wtfnst/status/747945979035422720?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
shit's gonna be fire

NOW this I can dance to!

gross

The second part is about a ghetto girl who gives it up to rich and successful dudes and uses their money and status to elevate theirs(which is why she's on BET). In order to do this they have to "kill everybody walking" as in look better than their competition (surgeries, workout, look clean)because it's the only way they know how to make money.