>trips = album name
>dubs = track name
>69 or 96 = artist name

stop

bump

I've Seen God Footage

Life Kicks

These threads are never fun

Giving good people good ideas, because that's what friends are for!

Beware (of homosexuals)

Get God

oh come on

rerolling 4U

Opening a mp3 file on notepad, printing out the text on paper, and then attempting to make a hole in the paper with your/a penis. In essence fucking the music.

1: These threads are never fun
2: Beware (of homosexuals)

roll

whats with meme grips and this board

ATF System Blower (live at Oklahoma City)

The Fever (Yah Weh)

Track 1- These threads are never fun
Track 2- Beware (of homosexuals)

You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You For Is Because God Loves Everyone

Zach Hill is at least 7 feet tall. My mom is a real estate agent and she said she was doing an open house of an apartment place in Sacramento. At the time I was looking for cheap place to live and she offered for me to come along to see if I liked it.
It was a fairly shitty place but I stuck around because my current wealth didn't offer high standards. At the time Death Grips didn't exist (this was 2008) and none other than Zach Hill was among the small crowd interested in the vacant flat. He was wearing a black t shirt that had "YANK CRIME" crudely written on in white paint. He smelled a bit and had long greasy hair but he wasn't all that out of place for the Sacto area.
While my Mom was professionally showing the features of the open kitchen Zach kept wandering around the room tapping on things with his open palm. And would occasionally stop and take out his phone and record him tapping on the object.
I'm kind of a talkative person so I approached him and asked what he was up to and he looked down and just smirked. Then he asked if I was into the math scene. I thought he meant actually mathematics so I reluctantly told him I wasn't into math and that I was an artist. He laughed so hard than my Mom stuttered and looked over to us but then continued her presentation. He then kneeled down which made his head about the same height as mine and just whispered to me "19/6 time signatures". I had no idea what he was talking about but then he just yelled "INANIMATE SENSATION IS A GOOD SONG TITLE" Then ran to the exit to the room but smashed his head on the top of the doorway. He let out a weird fake sounding growl then fell to his knees. He stood up after about 10 seconds and just to the room "Please tell me somebody sampled that hella fuckin' noise!". He didn't wait for a reply then ran away.
it was only until 2016 that I recognized him to be Zach Hill. Who I at the time had never heard of.

m8

damn...

lol

>Artist-Zach Hill is at least 7 feet tall. My mom is a real estate agent and she said she was doing an open house of an apartment place in Sacramento. At the time I was looking for cheap place to live and she offered for me to come along to see if I liked it.
It was a fairly shitty place but I stuck around because my current wealth didn't offer high standards. At the time Death Grips didn't exist (this was 2008) and none other than Zach Hill was among the small crowd interested in the vacant flat. He was wearing a black t shirt that had "YANK CRIME" crudely written on in white paint. He smelled a bit and had long greasy hair but he wasn't all that out of place for the Sacto area.
While my Mom was professionally showing the features of the open kitchen Zach kept wandering around the room tapping on things with his open palm. And would occasionally stop and take out his phone and record him tapping on the object.
I'm kind of a talkative person so I approached him and asked what he was up to and he looked down and just smirked. Then he asked if I was into the math scene. I thought he meant actually mathematics so I reluctantly told him I wasn't into math and that I was an artist. He laughed so hard than my Mom stuttered and looked over to us but then continued her presentation. He then kneeled down which made his head about the same height as mine and just whispered to me "19/6 time signatures". I had no idea what he was talking about but then he just yelled "INANIMATE SENSATION IS A GOOD SONG TITLE" Then ran to the exit to the room but smashed his head on the top of the doorway. He let out a weird fake sounding growl then fell to his knees. He stood up after about 10 seconds and just to the room "Please tell me somebody sampled that hella fuckin' noise!". He didn't wait for a reply then ran away.
it was only until 2016 that I recognized him to be Zach Hill. Who I at the time had never heard of.

>Track 1- These threads are never fun
>Track 2- Beware (of homosexuals)

WINRAR

Fucking hell

lol by Zach Hill is at least 7 feet tall. My mom is a real estate agent and she said she was doing an open house of an apartment place in Sacramento. At the time I was looking for cheap place to live and she offered for me to come along to see if I liked it.

Fuckin' hell

my name is too long

On GOD

Album-lol

Artist-Zach Hill is at least 7 feet tall. My mom is a real estate agent and she said she was doing an open house of an apartment place in Sacramento. At the time I was looking for cheap place to live and she offered for me to come along to see if I liked it.
I'm kind of a talkative person so I approached him and asked what he was up to and he looked down and just smirked. Then he asked if I was into the math scene. I thought he meant actually mathematics so I reluctantly told him I wasn't into math and that I was an artist. He laughed so hard than my Mom stuttered and looked over to us but then continued her presentation. He then kneeled down which made his head about the same height as mine and just whispered to me "19/6 time signatures". I had no idea what he was talking about but then he just yelled "INANIMATE SENSATION IS A GOOD SONG TITLE" Then ran to the exit to the room but smashed his head on the top of the doorway. He let out a weird fake sounding growl then fell to his knees. He stood up after about 10 seconds and just to the room "Please tell me somebody sampled that hella fuckin' noise!". He didn't wait for a reply then ra
Track 1-These threads are never fun
Track 2-Beware (of homosexuals)

Reroll

Master of Puppets

Lel

420 Lisa Frank

Have a Sad Jerusalem BB

r/Sup Forums is my favorite board on 9gag