Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXRJ3V7kFL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"no"

AOTY scoring 2015:

Grimes: 1
Everybody else: 0

>Sup Forums will deny this
Grimes is literally bae. If you disagree, you're a white male.

What is the explanation for the massive amount of Grimesfags lately? Is it actually summer?

Although I guess OP is technically samefag since I see 3 post and 2 IPs

le ugly grill of d00m!!>! xD

>you're a white male.
Anything wrong with this?
Also, grimes is commercialized pop garbage.

>Grimes haters trying to slide Grimes threads off the front page
bump

this.

ugh spotted the white male

Absolutely.

>grimes is commercialized pop
and you have a problem with this? when will you stop trying to be cool and just learn to consume like everyone else?

I actually agree with this. No other album from 2015 caught my attention as much as Art Angels. They all sound so tame and boring compared with this motherfuckin' album.

that album is good too, but not as good as grimes

i agree

I agree and am a white male.

not even the best synthpop album
youtube.com/watch?v=QXRJ3V7kFL4

>not even the best synthpop album
*meant to say not even the best synthpop album from that year

I listened to that song: not bad at all. I see that Blanck Mass is a project of one member of Fuck Buttons (underrated band). Still, I prefer Art Angels more.

Honestly, that album is super underwhelming. It had a few catchy songs but really no more than that. Twenty One Pilots are blown way out of proportion. They're ok but people put them on a pedistal much too often. I do like Heathens though, pretty unique.

Anyway, thx for this rec. I avoided that album because of that ugly cover. My mistake...

This is 2015's objective pop AOTY

tame impala and grimes are the best artists of this generation. possibly all time

It really isn't. There are quite many forgettable songs and it sounds too normal compared to the exuberant Art Angels, the real pop AOTY 2015. It's a very good album, regardless.

Love this album. Not super unique but god damn its good.

>All these shitty albums that are not To Pimp A Butterfly

>To Pimp A Butterfly
Overrated trash. Lamar can't rap. Rakim could teach him a lesson in proper rapping.

no

What's your AOTY 2015?

travis scott rodeo slept on

no sorry it's pretty good tho

>all these shitty albums that are to pimp a butterfly

this desu

are you niggers trying?

Grimes is Britney Spears with a hipster following

with as a close second

Laughed irl. Nice trolling attempt.

if by that you mean a shallow popstar who's convinced her fans she's somehow above other popstars, then yeah you're right

It's produced like shit. You fellas just like it cause she look like a troll and you think she'd give you the time of day in another life.

She' amazing. I haven't even seen Julien live but I'm gonna be cliche and say that her live stuff is a lot better than the album. Her voice and guitar tone just pop live whether it's in concert or for a live recorded session

Um.

I'd love to see her live, I just got a job so I hope she comes around here soon. It doesn't seem like she's come to Canada, but if she comes to Buffalo or Detroit, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

love this too

>2015

fuck i forgot that was this year, kill me

Does anybody not really give a shit about music that comes out anymore? I just listen to music that I've liked and discover older releases

Omid is the man

literally this

your waifu is shit

>Anything wrong with this?