Just finished and its fucking awesome. What do you /patricians/ recommend I listen to next?

Just finished and its fucking awesome. What do you /patricians/ recommend I listen to next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g3yocin8DA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf2gJ3PWuzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Larks' Tongues in Aspic

Thanks buddy

Close To The Edge

KC is the only prog band I like
any recs?

don't listen to him. listen to their discography chronologically. That's the partician way to get into artists. you'll get to larks tongues in due time.

Try this if you haven't already

depressioncore

Tarkus

what prog bands do you not like?

>he fell for the pleb/patrician meme

The Baby Huey Story - The Living Legend
A totally different genre but its fucking good. Do yourself a favor and listen to it.
Heres a link
youtube.com/watch?v=8g3yocin8DA

>there's roaches in my 16gb of protein powder.

I went to A Farewell to Kings after listening to this for the first time, felt like a good progression imo but I'm sure others disagree

this

Mos Generator

If you liked the jazz definitely check out frank zappa - hot rats. If you liked that check out Frank zappa's "grand wazoo" and "waka jawaka".

In the wake of poseidon is itcock 2.0 so check that out

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf2gJ3PWuzM

Music that is 4 the ages.

This heat, seriously. They're far better and have had a much bigger impact on music in my opinion.

>cock

Can are the Patrician's King Crimson.

>I skip moonchild

Mahavishnu Orchestra delivers if you loved the fusion parts.

>comparing great bands that sound nothing like each other and aren't even from the same scene
Why do people do this?

this as fuck.
its really underappreciated on Sup Forums because its a tshirt now.

Sweet Trip - velocity : design : comfort

Second Mahavishnu Orchestra mention I've seen today. Are you the same guy? If not, I may have misjudged Sup Forums.

You should listen to Rock Bottom by Robert Wyatt