Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXtzcViZPGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accurate

Gira is white person who rapes girls

seems about right

The Glowing Man deserves a 7

The Glowing Man was more like a 3.9 album while Freetown Sound is like a 6.4

And Dev Hynes is a British black man who rapes white girls in Manhattan, but Pitchfork approves of that.

This meme needs to die.

The longer people see it, regardless of it's sincerity, the more will actually fucking believe it and act like it's an argument point.

dev hynes >>>>> meme gira

he shouldn't have raped Larkin Grimm, then.

who gives a fuck about michael rape-a

lol isnt that swans album like 2 HOURS LONG

is dev still producing solange next album?

>is dev still raping solange's ass?

FTFY

and yes

checkmate

I think you're confusing him with Gira.

Are you really stupid enough to believe this shit?
Just when I deleted my fucking image on this, jesus.

Fuck, let me put it this way. He clearly didn't do it. Even if he did, they were both drunk off their ass, this happened a long time ago and memory is shoddy, and she doesn't want backlash against him she just wants him to admit it. Even if he really is this persona he put on of being a horrible fucker who buries bodies in his backyard, why the fuck are you surprised that he has "raped" someone? Why are you surprised to the point that you stop listening to them b/c of that.
This will never stop being a talking point among people who don't like swans and want to feel like their taste isn't shit.

8.8 my ass

>He clearly didn't do it.
Were you present?

Listening to Freetown Sound rn good so far I rally like Augustine.

lol i bet you dont like blood orange so whos taste is shit

>I rally like Augustine
Blood Orange fan confirmed

or its fun to bring up cause you swans fans get so fucking triggered lol. its hilarious.

Never heard of them until I seen this thread

listen to cupid deluxe

Why do you care what pitchfork thinks?

were you?

>taking the bait

Yes. It's me. I'm Larkin.

I've just had a shit day.

Go to bed you piece of shit.

Don't stick your dick in somebody with a name like "Larkin Grimm" no matter how easy it is

Who says his dick caused the penetration?

Make me mom

>And Dev Hynes is a British black man who rapes white girls in Manhattan, but Pitchfork approves of that.
w-w-w-hat?

i've hung out with him before and thought he was the nicest person. i literally can't believe this.

i can confirm it's real. watch your back if you're around him a second time.

They're just salty that he got a better score than Swans-meme-rape man. Don't think too much of it.

Pitchfork gave Filth and Bottomless Pit an 8.1 too, they are irrelevant.

freetown sound is very good tbqh

stop empowering rapists, it's a very poor look in 2016

>Swans
>Death Grips
>good
*tips trilby*

go back to tumlr and reddit you newfag.

This.

Dev has bought me drinks before, super kinda and humble from what I can remember.

Also both of those are too high so

It's right there OP. The social justice xD!1

>"Freetown feels shaded by all these events, even if public outcry over racial injustice has dissipated slightly over the last year. Hynes offers a broad view of black culture, using vocal clips and spoken-word poetry to craft a multifaceted narrative of historically underserved people."

>doesnt recognize swans and death grips greatness

isn't he openly gay this sounds like heresay

yikes

cupid deluxe was one of the most godawful albums i listened to in 2013. is this new one worth checking out at all?

Can Sup Forums just shut the fuck up about Swans already? I mean they're good but for fuck sakes I'm rarely in the mood to listen to a 30 minute song of squealing guitar.

Honestly I love this but if you don't like Cupid Deluxe you probably won't like this.

Here's the single:
youtube.com/watch?v=NXtzcViZPGA

No, he is not.

No one who thinks tThe Glowing Man is good has listened to Boredoms - Super Æ. The best moments of glowing man are a ripoff of that album. At least Blood Orange pulls from Janet Jackson in a way that he (and his fans) don't try to pretend that the music is far more original than it is.

Actually no one who thinks The Glowing Man is good listens to music made before 2008 DESU lol..... And I love many other Swans albums. Glowing Man is one of Swans weakest albums and an 8.1 was plenty generous.

But honestly most ppl on this board are fucking dumbasses who will call anything with dissonant guitars amazing, that is of course as long as y'all can project your right wing views onto them (regardless of whether or not the artists actually agree with them, e.g. Death Grips being a queer band but ppl on here really like to pretend they're not)

end this meme garbage already

This.

It's all hipster punch card core people just like the most odd and obscure music they can find just to get more cool points from other not cool people

still better than fucking blood orange

Rape, just like murder, death or existence is a social construct

>universal truths
>social constructs

sorry to piss on your parade, but nothing can be truly """universal"""

>nothing can be truly universal
you should plaster those words on a white wall

Can you elaborate on why Freetown Sound is a bad album, or allegedly worse than Swans' latest output?

how can I write something that doesn't exist (by my definition of """reality""") on a thing that does not exist either?

While those facts objectively happen, the fact that they're "morally wrong" is a fixed idea

>ITT Its 6 years ago and Im back in my highschool philosophy class

>meme-rape

have memes gone too far?

>Filth
>not good
>>>/oven/

the glowing man is not a good album. pretty boring desu. the seer is a lot better. but still, filth is the best of swans

black reviews matter

>ITP its right now and this guy took philosophy classes

swans fans are worse than grimes ones
grimes fans are actually nice

>swans fans
nice, humble people with a genuine interest in a scene that due to its fringe nature has a tight sense of respect and community, often well kempt and charming, patient and appreciative, believe in innocent until proven guilty, smooth voices and more often than not funny and easy going, have a significant other in their life

>grimes fans
messy and often unwashed, contentious without fail, vague interested in socio-political concepts for inauthentic reasons, listens to pop music under the guise of the alternative as a result of not truly having an interest in music, believes in guilty until proven innocent, loves mayo, are alone in this world

These are the facts, so are you really sure about that?

>cupid deluxe
>godawful
what? it was the best r&b album of 2013 by far

>swans fans
potential rapists

>grimes fans
kind and polite

These are the facts, so are you really sure about that?

considering it's almost exlcusively men that like grimes (for reasons of lust and depravity) whereas swans fans are a 50/50 split of men and women who enjoy music, and considering all men are potential rapists, id wager there are more potential rapists amongst the grimes fanbase

3 albums in with the same post-rockish sound that sounds really incoherent at times and you expect people to like it outside Sup Forums's sphere?

they should've just released To Be Kind and released a small EP for the b-sides this sound is pretty tired already especially with the glowing man it sounds more like a 7 to me

I don't know who's more pathetic, you for taking the time to write this post or the people who will fall for it

lol nope girls LOVE Grimes. You must be misinformed about that one. Never mind, try again later!

i know more girls than you and none of them listen to grimes but nice try kid

>lol nope girls LOVE Grimes

Girls don't listen to Grimes nigga. Girls listen to that Zara bitch who actually makes popular pop music.

lol i AM a girl moron with plenty of girlfriends and they love Claire, she's really speaking up for us and making us proud, her shows are on point.

Keep telling yourself that BOY.

>the love Claire
exactly they don't love grimes music they love the celebrity and what she stands for (whatever that is) ipso facto they aren't grimes fans

Yall don't hang with cool girls obviously. All the girls I know love or at least enjoy Girmes

turn the 8 upside down, it's still an 8

cool girls (read: people) listen to bodychoke and john hassell not pop music create as a vessel to propitiate hot opinions

This is the most fedora thing I've read today.

well the new album is shit so you'd be the one with shit taste

>the new album is shit
says who

*tips rebuttal*

Rape is not actually a social construct, unless you take the whole process as far as it gets (in which case you've become despooked along the way, anyway). Murder is, however; it's only murder if it's against the law.

ayyyyy dude lmao

Hmm...."interesting" new talent they're hiring over there at Pitchfork, yeah?

Racist

Yes, yes. Very interesting, indeed...

>Hmm...."interesting" new talent they're hiring over there at Pitchfork, yeah?
what did he mean by that?

>Pop culture commentator

it's literally Dean Blunt
it's a Sup Forums thing that's like The SJWs are taking over. Planting the blacks in out media. It's propoganda