Desiigner's future

Let's get some predictions on this dude.
Will he be:
>the next soulja boy
>the next future
>something more
>a flop
>????

he's gonna die (on vine) from dabbing and hitting his head on the edge of the sink and kanye will show up at his funeral and bury a panda alive in the same grave as him while everyone is forced to drink 5 litres of fanta

He'll get lynched

This is the most plausible

lmao i can see it

I feel like he's going to be the next Kid Cudi, aka a hack whose most notable accomplishment will be singing the occasional good hook on a Kanye song

mike deans doing his album. the guy who did travis scott rodeo. so ya its going to be good. desiigner might have more range than travis does.

>the next soulja boy

What'd you mean?

But Travis Scott wasn't good and his album got mediocre reviews

It wouldnt be hard to replace future, he already has better flow

he and Lil Dicky drop their sophomores in the same year, Dicky beats Desiigner for rap AOTY, they both fade into obscurity.

it's sad that mike dean worked on tens of classics in the 90's but now has been reduced to 'the guy who did trash scott's album'

New english is honestly already better than anything that future has put out.

>his album got mediocre reviews

Think for yourself you faggot

next one-hit wonder

Lil Dicky is the Weird Al of rap...

So

>kid cudi
he's going to help kanye craft the album that shapes hip hop for the next decade?

he's involved on every kanye project and probably most g.o.o.d. albums. Im sure he's doing fine

There's literally no way he won't be a star. He's not gonna be a one hit wonder, he's been marketed fucking brilliantly.

He's on a big label, a label that is known for prioritising artists, and Desiigner's definitely being prioritised here. Pusha T fucks with this kid HEAVY. He's getting big promotion, features on Ye's album, samples on Ye's album, Mike Dean production, etc. They're gonna promote his album hard and it's gonna have a lot of money behind it.

Not only that, but he's already memeified himself. He's not just a random guy with a hit song, he's a meme. He's been about for like 2 months and he's already known for being the silly crazy guy who dabs a lot with the crazy faces. He's already got an image.

And the Timmy Turner shit. That XXL freestyle has already been memed and remixed to hell, so when the official track drops, which will likely be very soon, it will have a big impact. Probably won't be number 1 but it's gonna be a big track.

From a technical perspective, he's a better rapper than Future, too.

Pretty much this.

Lmao who tf cares
Nice waste of effort kid

It's going to be a nigger.

nobody but niggers are going to care about him while everybody else will remember him as that guy who made the Kanye song and will forget about him in a year

Who?

Lol this

>the future of music
>waste of effort

>one hit wonder
>future of music

ok

>Desiigner's future

who do you think's going to go extinct first, pandas or desiigner's career?

Truly the next ilovemakonnen, if he's lucky then riff raff

Boggles me that you all claim to know music. This dude is the truth and has a smart marketing team....he literally said nothing during the xxl freestyle and people are eating it up. Sup Forums fags only hate because he isnt underground or obscure. If it isnt Norweign Death Metal or some faggot shit like Death Grips then Sup Forums shits on it. If you guys wernt such autists you'd be able to see that hes gonna be a star.
>Oh fuck hes mainstream so hes garbage
>Literally every Sup Forums post ever

Some time from now you'll look back at yourself of the mid 10s when you were a dedicated defener of industry plants and you'll cringe hard.

literally who?

I won't because im not autistic like Sup Forums
>Making me reply

He's not an industry plant he just went viral and got picked up.

>implying Timmy Turner isn't gonna be his next hit

KILL ERRYBODY WALKIN

please never post here again

i think hes the next Desiigner

He is going to be the current Desiigner and that's it.

He and Vic Mensa are gonna take over Drake and Future's spot as the popular rappers everyone has their eyes on.

But can we talk about the mixtape though? Holy shit, it fucking bangs.

>Make It Out into Shooters into Monsters & Villains
>Da Day
>The energy in all of these tracks

Future wishes he could put this type of energy into his shit.