Admit it, as much as Sup Forums can be a cesspool of horrible shit and cancer. You still love this board...

Admit it, as much as Sup Forums can be a cesspool of horrible shit and cancer. You still love this board, and Sup Forums wouldn't be the same without it.

I would be sincerely relieved if Hiro deleted it.

It's the board I frequent the most but doesn't mean I love it.

Sup Forums is terrible

but so am i

I love you too

Everyday I wake up and hope this place has been deleted.

Misery loves company, and so does whatever word you'd use to describe this shithole.

Yeah I guess. I dream of cleansing this board pretty often. There are so many threads that I'm like "I hope the OP brushes their teeth after they drink orange juice and/or die."

what happens if you brush your teeth after drinking oj?

chemical reaction that tastes really gross. Not like a bubbling, gas-releasing reaction or anything. Just tastes gross.

I think it's supposed to be the other way around.

Wishing someone to brush their teeth than drink OJ afterwards is just fucking horrible.

Thankfully this place is generally more tolerable than Sup Forums because that place has gone to absolute shit even though it's the board I frequent the most. I wouldn't be on Sup Forums everyday if it wasn't for the Avalanches hype

Sup Forums has become something completely unrecognizable as of late

this board has taken a serious decline in the past 6 months. like SERIOUS. as bad as it was 1/2 years ago, now it's even worse. this is probably, along with Sup Forums and Sup Forums, the most redd*t infested board on this site. it's a fucking cesspool of circlejerking the same albums for years at a time, and now is just a dumping ground for generals. it's fucking depressing. i'm willing to bet 7/10 posters here today don't remember this place when centipede hz leaked, hell, even when yeezus leaked. this place should be deleted.

I normally don't browse it but I made a thread asking for sketch shows like WKUK and monty python and they were very helpful

>WKUK
>monty python

go back to r*ddit faggot

it's literally nothing but capeshit and /got/ now

not that moo is much better but holy shit

I am browsing reddit in another tab. I like the place, but this whole idea of getting your post rated is just cancerous and everyone should die

Nice fucking quads. I don't doubt that Sup Forums can be helpful, but it's mostly just fucking memes 24/7 which is funny... But only for a short time

i come here every fucking day
i hate it
but i cant leave

whats wrong with wkuk

same

do people even know what saying Reddit as an insult is supposed to mean? Because I see if thrown by feminists, MRAs, Sup Forumstants, Sup Forums, etc. all meaning completely incompatible things

Sup Forums isn't much better

it's just nonstop generals which take up the majority of page 0 most of the day.

this board needs to be split up into Sup Forums and /mg/ for generals, so there can be actual discussion here instead of the same generals filled with tripfags every day

Sup Forums really isn't that bad, I've found a lot of my favourite albums on here and had some solid discussions. If you just don't pay attention to the cancer it's really not bad at all.

I'm sorry, as an outsider do I don't think there's much discussion at all outside of generals. Do you see any threads with good discussion outside of generals? I don't.

this is the true mark of a newfag

no, but that speaks more to the quality of the board itself.

do you see much discussion happening inside generals? i don't.

>tfw that oj/brushing teeth thing doesn't do anything for me
In fact it actually makes the oj taste better

not him but generals are the only place I find discussion on this board

Literally the only place where discussion of music happens.

I only come to this board once a week to cleanse my soul and rage you all and feel less of a faggot from what Sup Forums puts me through