I'm probably the first consumer in the world to have listened to and completed Wildflower legitimately...

I'm probably the first consumer in the world to have listened to and completed Wildflower legitimately, and now I'm waiting for another hour to stream it from the desktop to record it and upload it for Sup Forums.

Ask me shit about the album in this thread, if you want.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~persona5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP when?

REPLY TO THIS POST OR THE ALBUM WILL NEVER LEAK

why do u have to wait an hour

LEAK IT

FUCKING UPLOAD IT NOW

>australians in charge of leaking their own music

rateyourmusic.com/~persona5

Fucking found you, faggot.

who /dubs/ here?

leak now or fuck off

asdv

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Done

53%...

The album begins streaming on Apple Music on desktops at 8AM. It's currently 7AM.

australia is a buncha fuckin normies

I found something on SLSK, it's in 128kbs. Could this be it?

leak it now

thats the russian shit stream

o k

no that's the russian leak from a while ago. it sucks

That's the Gulag Stream rip.

Link us pls

>source?
source?

I'm probably the first consumer in the world to have listened to and completed In the Aeroplane Over the Sea legitimately, and now I'm waiting for another hour to stream it from the desktop to record it and upload it for Sup Forums.

Ask me shit about the album in this thread, if you want.

yikes don't scare me like that

You are not the first person to hear the album dumbass, plenty other Aussies heard it and I know a few Americans who got watermarked promo copies. Quit being a faggot

I have the files ready on mega, but there's the possibility of my personal tags being tied to the files, and they can't be removed. I don't want that shit out there.

>-ACTUALLY-

>I'm probably the first consumer in the world to have listened to and completed In the Aeroplane Over the Sea legitimately.

Proof

are u aussie?

potato or tambourine?

Just do it. We're nice.

Yes

3 minutes

The keyword is "legitimately", user.

whats a tambourine? one of those circle drums?

>personal tags tied to files

Are you retarded? I bet you think it's possible to get a virus from an audio file as well.

desu senpai

OP here. How'd you do it?

It's a flat doggo

SHIT

>66.7 MB
Don't tell me you uploaded it in shitty quality...

I LOVE YOU FRANKIE SINATRA

Eek. 66mb? That seems a little scarce for an hour-long album.

god no haven't we been through enough

No, they're protected files from Apple Music, it's a valid concern. I know for a fact they put your name and email in video files you buy from iTunes

but press audio is tagged, user.

If it's not a troll, it's going to be a shit bitrate.
Jesus christ

user, you should just cancel the upload. A better quality rip will come sooner enough.

>buying anything

I know they used to do that, but iTunes removed DRM years ago.

There's an application called iTMS Scrubber that removes the personal details from Apple file tags.

cancel yourself

FUCK YOU

They still put DRM on everything that's not purchased music, including Apple Music streams
It doesn't matter, no one is going to be able to crack the files anyway

you sound smart

92%

ripped the stream and removed drm

quality is 256kbps AAC

You can also just convert the file through iTunes.

ITT user tries to do something nice but teenagers on Sup Forums look a gift horse in the mouth.

Seriously we're gonna get better rips soon but not now so chill the fuck out, I don't see you uploading any flac files

/thread

we aren't in AUS, smartass.

>quality is 256kbps AAC

That's good enough for the next week or so, just keep uploading.

either a troll or you used some kind of super ultra zip compression

AAC compression is more efficient than mp3's, we're moving on

we is an irrelevant term here when everyone is supposed to be anonymous. why did you even post this? Stop being a bitch, "Smartass"

If that was the real quality it would be bigger

yeah, shouldn't an hour long album at 256 be ~100 MB?

Can't you guys just wait like 9 days? It's not that far off.

This nigga got that Pied Piper compression

Almost done, Ripping user?

If any one is wondering, the album is like 130MB with m4p files.

thanks i am

Why don't you just wait 9 days? Don't tell me what to fucking do.

no. what if i get hit by a car today?

man I can't wait an hour, let alone 9 days

That's severely fucked up of you to use such language, Jared.

But 256 AAC is totally okay for a first listen, if someone can actually upload it

COME ON LINK

Yeah fuck you. That's how big the first "leak" was.

I only listen for the first time on vinyl so if someone could upload that, that would be great

sent ;)

I'm serious.

i like doubles

I have the Frankie Sinatra Extended Mix off iTunes which is the same quality as that. That song alone is like 9.6 MB

JUST
LINK
MY
SHIT
UP

kek

like these?

ETA for link?

This image proves nothing nor gives out any information other than the band's name and the tracklist.

2 hours

>No subways
Nice b8

It's like that one time Deakin leaked PW and almost everyone loved it then pitchfork and then they didn't ;3

Then please refer to

no

he mentioned there was no subways when he first ripped it.

this is the pic from the old thread tho ?

Yeah, I don't know why Subways didn't show up. It's the only track that didn't transfer over from my phone.

Yeah, I know. I'm the guy that posted it. I'm not the guy that's saying he's ripped the stream and removed the DRM though. I don't know how he managed to do that, but he should be uploading it any minute now.