Is he the best rapper out right now

is he the best rapper out right now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your a whiteboy in middle or high school that gets bullied and is planning to shoot up the school probably or hopsin

I'm none of these, and imo, yes he is.

Nah, not even close
he's just alright but considering the number of mixtapes he's had there has been more harm than good

bones at his best is the king of rap
too inconsistent tho

I think you can't take the number of mixtapes in consideration, most of his songs are 2 and a half minutes tops, even shorter. I think that's why he has a lot of mixtapes.

He really needs to get serious and release an album. I'm tired of him dropping forgettable fifteen minute mixtapes.

Do you guys recommend some similar to bones? Besides $uicide boy$?

lil ugly mane

Will check it out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0

lil ugly mane for sure if you've never listened to him

but bones is a discount pouya

He needs some quality control, but a lot of his stuff is amazing. He needs to drop an album that sounds as good as "Dirt" or "HDMI" all the way through, and he might blow up

yung lean's better

Slug Christ

Imo, user, he's nothing without Yung Gud.

nobody knows who this is so anything good said about him is irrelevant.

bones you retard

hes aight but half his experiments on his mixtapes dont work out for him so well

like its cool that hes trying new things, but he does black metal screams over trap beats it literally just sounds like brokencyde. his clean vocals are pretty whiny and out of place most of the time too

His rapping is fucking terrible.

His beats are fucking stellar.

Jesus christ dude just shut the fuck up.

You can make your gay VHS tape videos as long as you make beats and never open your mouth.

I swear to god Bones I will break them.

Pretty much this

Only white kids with bad child hoods, bullied at school, or future school shooters listen to Bones

Garbage was pretty good. There's a few filler tracks on there though, just like the other 90% of his releases.

yung lean might be the most tone deaf motherfucker I've ever heard try to be on pitch.

not saying I don't enjoy some of his music. Some of his newer autotune stuff is goddamn cringey as fuck