Is she the perfect vinylfu Sup Forums

Is she the perfect vinylfu Sup Forums

youtu.be/ou0Hxk_fGiU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnIjqJp8bBc
youtube.com/user/dereckvon/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do all "indie" girls like the same 10 or so bands?

pls stop

because women don't "like" things, they replicate an image to attract a mate

tumblr told them to

i just hope more than one of those cameras behind her are workin' and not just paper weights... and that she'll give em to me

shes better than most of the other fucks atleast

Why does Sup Forums like the same 10 or so albums?

youtube.com/watch?v=rnIjqJp8bBc

Bullshit, name the ten then faggot.

I want off this ride

She's 15 you creep

no brakes no breaks

She has shit taste. In fact, for some reason, unless you go and show them good music they always have shit taste, and are mean. All Girls are either mean or have shit taste. Go on, show me your 10000 female musicians, all of them started making experimental music or listened to weird music because their boyfriend or love interest told them to. Fucking woman

hahaha, her music is generic as fuck. TUMBLR CORE LMAO!

>proceeds to listen to The Money Store for the 6th time today

Women are a meme

Girls have this odd mentality wherein they're unique, with opinions and taste meriting a 10-15 minute video, though realistically they're all copies of copies of copies, subconsciously clinging to a scheme and too fucking daft to recognize it themselves.

The more I think about it, the more frustrated I become.

*crouches on the edge of the window, gazing upon the multitude with a smirk*
pshh, sheeple

Good retort.

imagine believing this.

Other than the
>all of them started making experimental music or listened to weird music because their boyfriend or love interest told them to
part, which should be changed to
>most of them started
he's not wrong.

The only good vinyl collector is Derek the rest are teens on their hipster phase like that girl or 50 year old autist.

Link to this Derek fellow?

Because women are literally a meme

maybe theyre mean cus youre so sexist

why do most normal people like the same 10-20 artists

almost, user.

damn broe...

le "women are a meme" strikes again

most normal people, regardless of gender, like or listen to the same artists

Kill yourself

you have this odd notion that you're not doing the same thing

youtube.com/user/dereckvon/videos the king

kill yourself

>/r9k/
>r/redpill

okay what's the difference between finding music through a spouse and finding music recs on a Chinese puppet form honestly who fucking cares where you find new music I understand the annoyance when they only listen to it to impress others but if they genuinely like the music they are shown why is that bad and why are people acting so elitist for discovering their music on Sup Forums and not by a bf

It's not an odd notion. I'm not doing the same thing. To say I am doing the same thing when you've no idea what music I listen to is willfully submitting to an ignorant opinion, so admit to such a thing at your own peril, you dross fucking buffoon.

more qt vinyl girls pls

>anyone that says something negative about a woman is doing it because she's a woman

Is this what you meant to say?

Do you know what you meant to say?

Do you think before you speak or do you just operate on instinct? Because you're being sexist by doing that, you're prejudging because of somebody's gender.

Just fuck off you self hating nu-male loser

she didnt even put the record on her head 0/10

>triggered

lol, the posts that are being replied to are making blanket statements about all women, you faggot.

omg her taste in music is complete shit.

>"LOOK AT ME I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER BECAUSE I COLLECT VINTAGE CAMERAS AESTHETIC TUMBLR"

>only now just hearing any king krule

dropped

what do you listen to?

all the people itt saying she has shit taste, yet the most liked artists on mu are grimes, tame impala, and kanye west

>debating between a fallout boy record and a sonic youth record
>choosing the fallout boy record

No different than Sup Forumstants, just look as 3x3 threads.