Holy shit

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/tsoefacjtmbw
soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/countryshock
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know, you can immediately tell how shitty the album is going to be, like within the first 10 seconds.

doea anyone have the copypasta of a review for this album thats requires 4 or 5 entire Sup Forums posts to fit?

it's epic
it's like the fishman never broke up

its like james ferraro
you just dont get it unless you're on another level spiritually

do you even listen to music? what's your actual taste consist of beyond memes?

downloading it right now

This is like the fucking lowest common denominator of humor. Like, it takes a special type of immaturity to find this funny. Just stop posting unless you're above the age of 17, holy shit.

Jason Aldean is the greatest of the greats.
Young Thug, Gucci Mane, Three 6 Mafia, Mac Demarco, Oasis, Joy Division, Death Grips, American Football, Nas, Wu Tang Clan, Kanye, Jesus and Mary Chain

Oh... So you're a faggot.

more albums like OBND?

Nah you just have bad taste

Just copped the deluxe edition, shit is lit

hey man you should check this album out it's really good

ayy lmao

mine's autographed
get on my level

Just copped this on eBay

What is he burning down?

your mom's pussy

>Aldean releases cuck-friendly gear now too

Dude is a living legend

J A S O N
L
D
E
A
N

someone explain this meme to me

i'm buying one

damn...

No meme here sir, just dedicated fans.

Just the Aldean Army showing some love. City slickers need not apply.

I know OP
That album is so good, literally changed my life.

You already know that by looking at the cover.

14-year-olds spamming a shitty bro-country album because lel shitposting.

This is one of those unintentionally genius albums. Jason Aldean obviously meant for it to be a pop hit, but examined closely it becomes so much more than that. It shows the deepest emotions of a man torn between authenticity and image. The southern white man's struggle to be "masculine," to be "American," to be "proud" but you hear the quaver in his voice, the uneasiness of this projected face of masculinity and patriotism — and literally everything, the money, the fans, the stardom are all telling him this false face is what matters and that love is only achieved through playing a role. Old Boots, New Dirt is a dark, unique look at the true face of a pop country star, something that is so often shrouded in veils of insincerity.

In fact, if you are willing to look deeper into Mr. Aldean's album, surely you will find that this very well may be one of the most complex, beautiful, and life-changing LPs of all time. If you look at the songs you can see that the titles look generic. However, you must not judge a book by its cover, instead judge it for the contents inside.

On the surface, these may sound like catchy country songs with no musical or lyrical depth, beneath the surface they are impossibly complex musical and lyrical metaphors, riddled with composing rivaling that of Mozart and Beethoven combined and deep metaphors that would put Shakespeare to blame.

aw yeah phoenix - saving the best for first

i knew my boy aldean was burnin' it down

How does he do it?

The meme of the people who always come in these threads and say "hurr Aldean sucks"?

Same as any Sup Forumscore album, people say that about IAOTS and Kid A as well but no one takes seriously

I heard he's partnering with Phil Elverum on his next album

This album is a fucking masterpiece. You're a pleb if you don't like Aldean ffs

New album when?

Has there ever been a pop country song not written about a pick-up truck, wearing cowboy boots, drinking a beer, or a girl?

seriously though why is this joke still going? people have been posting this fucking album for like over a year now. how could something as stupid as making fun of a bad country album have so much longevity?

Because it's genuinely good?

>Jason Aldean
>bad

good one user

It's good. Top tier musicianship and production. Yeah the lyrics are bad at times but still a solid 8.5/10

>that Vasily Kalinnikov influence in Gonna Know We Were Here
hnnngggg

it's seriously not funny. idk why you insist on pushing this meme

i grew up in the south and this man inspired me to take pride in that

the south will rise again

18+

this is bad even for Sup Forums standards

Listened to it. It's bretty gud. I'd give it about a 9/10

this

But can I unironically like this album as a guilty pleasure?

fag, are you serious?

I like it, so fuck you. It's a pivotal album in the country canon and a prime deconstruction of the genre's tropes.

Hating on Jason

>look guys! i'm so contrarian i unironically enjoy a shitty, pandering, pop country album that doesn't even do anything to distinguish itself from any other shitty, pandering pop country album. can i be considered eclectic now?

>deconstruction
>you just don't understand. it's SUPPOSED to be shitty for postmodern artistic purposes

This is the best album ever

You're literally wasting your time. This thread is here specifically just to elicit responses like this one.

lol confirmed worst album ever

the problem is that the majority of the posters here are morons who actually believe the trolls pushing this shit

Or maybe just maybe it's a great record. I could say Swans are a shitty meme band because I personally don't like them, but many people do and people respect them. You have 2 ears, instead of just blindly hating it based on the cover or what your perception of country is, why don't you queue up this album and listen to it and judge for yourself? You'll find that maybe there's some value in there.

is there something in his butt?

>tfw you'll never meet up with jason and go hunting and have a barbecue with your whole inbred family

Country is for rednecks and fascists who support Dongald Drumpf. Fuck off.

>hating on trump
See, only redditors hate on Aldean.

you're an even worse memer than them fampai, give it up

i've listened to it. it's pop country. why don't you tell me what makes this album any better than a tim mcgraw album, or a blake shelton album?

Fishmans Aldean is soty.
soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/tsoefacjtmbw

>311

Tell this guy to mashup 311 - Down with Burnin it Down for maximum memery.

i can't take the memes
someone get me to the ER

soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/countryshock
This is literally post-country
So good

ur stucc n da hornace of death

Go back to listening to Godpees on you! skinny black faggot

This is truly a great album that very few people on Sup Forums besides shitheads like you wouldn't like. Way more avant-garde and creative then half the shitty meme albums on here

dr. meme here
time to take le redpill

well you seem like you know what you're talking about. maybe you can answer my question here then

It's a pretty good deconstruction, the only thing that comes close to it is Chocolate Starfish

You just have pleb ears

Aldean simply has a better and more varied sound compared to meme Shelton and the rest

lol okay

colt ford is better

colt isn't fit to shine jason's old boots

This is better than anything ITT

It's hilarious how you can compare these two with Aldean. They don't even come close

yet you're still unable to explain WHY aldean is better

Already told you Aldean is much more avant-garde in his musical style...it sounds a bit like alt-country but there's so much more to it. And the guitar is surprisingly complex as well as the song lyrics. This album is literally god-tier

you're literally not saying anything. what elements of his music are avant garde?
>there's so much more to it
lol could you be a little more vague please?
>the guitar is surprisingly complex
i don't remember hearing any complex guitar on the album, but even if there was, complexity=/=good. if it did, jazz and technical death metal would be the most popular genres of music
>as well as the song lyrics
this has to be a joke. he just spouts random country buzzwords like any other pop country singer

Okay, this is genuinely amazing.

Wish that guy owuld make more.

good

God-tier tate, have you tried 21 Pilots, they're fucking great

Good to see some love for Aldean around here

good album and a great guy

okay honestly i've listened to this album a few times and it doesn't really seem to click with me like it does other people here. i mean i get that he's trying to shake things up and innovate, but there's a point where experimenting just turns into wankery and i had to turn it off after a while

True

They're a bit avant-garde for me, but maybe my taste will improve SEM PAI

I think it was the Scaruffi rating that gave this album meme status. I understand the criticism: no 9's all millennium, 1 9.5 for the history of music, then suddenly out of nowhere a 10 for such a politically divisive record? OBND is, to be fair, spectacularly flawed: it hews too close to its obvious inspirations, Trout Mask Replica, Kaoru Abe's Winter 1972, and Stravinsky's Rite of Spring to name a few; some parts, most notably the 9 minute modal jazz fugue 'If My Truck Could Talk', are ambitious to the point of onanism; the dynamics, from -25 dBA RMS for tracks on end to the sound-barrier-breaking cathartic noise tempest on 'Two Night Town: Part II (the Second Night)', make it no less easy for ears more accustomed to modern production styles. I would argue that it is precisely these flaws that give OBND it's effervescent je-ne-sais-quoi. From Aldean's liner notes to Burnin' It Down, the centerpiece of OBND:

"Suppose that a man leaps out of a burning building and lands on a bystander in the street below. Now, make the burning building be Europe, and the luckless man underneath be the Palestinian Arabs. Is this a historical injustice? Has the man below been made a victim, with infinite cause of complaint and indefinite justification for violent retaliation? My own reply would be a provisional 'no,' but only on these conditions. The leaper must make such restitution as he can to the man who broke his fall, and must not pretend that he never even landed on him. And he must base his case on the singularity and uniqueness of the original leap. It can't, in other words, be 'leap, leap, leap' for four generations and more. The people underneath cannot be expected to tolerate leaping on this scale and of this duration, if you catch my drift. In Palestine, tread softly, for you tread on their dreams. And do not tell the Palestinians that they were never fallen upon and bruised in the first place.

this but unironically

well my friend, summer and summer!

Does anyone have a FLAC MEGA DL of it? I've been seeing it on Sup Forums a ton and really want to check it out. Sup Forums also recommended me aim and ignite and it's honestly one of the best albums I've ever heard, so i usually trust you guys.

I just bought this for my wife

>i usually trust you guys.
you poor thing