Nothing, it's better than SILY.

got a download link?

www98.zippyshare.com/v/rY4WG09i/file.html

thanks senpai

So was Ariel pink on this album?

Tony looks like that one constantly sick character in Peep Show

Nothin senpai everythings in its right place

Fucking hell

Nothing went wrong. It's like someone combined Donuts, Pet Sounds, Illinois, and RAM together.

You can't get away with sampling to the extent you could in the pre-Daft Punk - Discovery days, when it mostly went under the radar

I probably would have moved Kaleidoscope Lovers to a different part of the album, it's too slow to be at the end like that.

Other than that, no real problems.

Frankie Sinatra is actually a good track

People were expecting too much for a follow-up of SILY. Wildflower is good, but it just isn't possible for them to make something as good as their first album again.

My expectations were sky-fucking-high and I feel they've been met.

This is AOTY definitely. The voice recording hook in Because I'm Me are from a child talking out of his sleep, describing his nightmares. Not even joking.

sauce

>this shit
>aoty
lol

is there any way to listen via streaming other than Apple?

How does that make the song sound better in any way?

electroswing

The album is AOTY, unrelated or not.

reddit.com/r/theavalanches/comments/4qoryk/wildflower_press_release/

>when 90% of wildflower hate is coming from like 2 people
nice try bud

this

thx m8

If it sounds anything like that shitty Frankie Sinatra single there is no way this is AOTY.

holy shit

You haven't even fucking listened to it?

Garbage of the year

You stupid cunt, go listen to it

The fuck is wrong with you?

Nothing its my new album of the year.

>In a thread about wildfire
>Hasn't even listened to it
take a knife and stab your neck with it faggot.

Meh

I've listened to it once so far. Not AOTY, not a FOTY (flop). It's a good album, that's all. Duo to the very long period when it was being made, people got too high expectations of it; expectations which this album doesn't deliver. Same shit happened to GnR's Chinese Democracy. Really makes you respect Daft Punk for delivering an album that DID actually meet the high expectations, RAM.

this t b h familia

btw, come to think of it, this album is perfect for "hey user, here's the aux cord, play some music from your phone/player" situations

>Really makes you respect Daft Punk for delivering an album that DID actually meet the high expectations, RAM.

you are free to have your own opinion and dislike RAM, but you cannot deny it's been critically acclaimed in general and is most commonly referred to as anything but a disappointment or a flop

does it get any more casual than this fucking post?

It sounds nothing at all like Frankie Sinatra
Seriously listen to it.

How did they make it sound like the kid was singing? I'm assuming Melodyne or something?

Wrong or right, AOTY or not, let's hope that the Avalanches start releasing more music. This might be the start of something great.

>i hate fun

go listen to slint or giles corey

I'm not agreeing with that other user (and I love this album), but the "I hate fun" argument is idiotic.

>it's shallow
This

Not a single line regarding the 5000 year slavery of blacks, college campus rape orgies or Donald Trump

2/5

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

>people actually believe this

you meme-obsessed fuck
frankie sinatra is mostly ok, the danny brown feature is pretty bad though

Give it about a week

>tfw listening to subways
they're back

Wildflower sounds exponentially better with each listen though

Definitely shouldn't be listened to like SILY, it's more house/indie orientated but this weird inbetween. There are some filler moments but I'm only listen to it once. I wish going home turned into a proper song and it didn't feel like it was trying hard to be an avalanches comeback, it's pretty cool overall though. Wish I had saved it all for a first listen instead of listening to the singles beforehand.