Rapper Boosie Says Pro-LGBT TV Shows Are 'Trying To Make Everybody Gay'

>Boosie just went on a homophobic rant to Vlad TV on Thursday, where he not only condoned child abuse, but also claimed that the media is making people choose to be gay.
>"Everywhere you go, they forcing this gay stuff on you. It wasn't like that when I was coming up. The Ninja Turtles wasn't kissing. You know what I'm saying? It wasn't like that. The Flintstones, they didn't have two men on The Flintstones kissing. The Jetsons wasn't kissing. Everywhere you go, they trying to do that, and they doing it for monetary gain."

youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyKcZb5LufE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did anybody ever take boosie seriously

No

I'm openly homophobic though so I'm not a hypocrite like most of Sup Forums

Same could be said for his shitty music

Those shows made everybody straight before though, right "Boosie"? Because homosexuality is a media conspiracy.

Boosie or Kodak?

I vote the latter

What's wrong with what he said? It is obviously for monetary gain.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyKcZb5LufE

>When Sup Forums tries to deny the homophobia in rap

kek

>in 10 years half the population will be gay
>implying that's a bad thing

but why

Everyone technically is at least somewhat gay, particularly biological females.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

The majority of mankind falls somewhere between 2-4, very few are 1 and even fewer are 5 and 6.

I attempted to explain this phenomenon to a lesbian once and she referred to me as a misogynist.

what's wrong with homophobia?

>Everyone technically is at least somewhat gay

>have one gf my entire life
>one day she leaves me with a vague explanation
>months later I see her in a serious relationship with a woman and she implied she doesn't know if she ever truly loved me
>suddenly hate all lesbians and regularly harass them

Reminder redditors are the ones who think Donald trump and anime are funny

what's right with it?

it's just gross to me

however my opinion does not hurt anyone, yet it will still make people angry at me.

why can't they just be happy with the fact that I'm not aggressive towards them?

i think Boosie is trying to make black people niggers

He isn't wrong, imo.

Why does it make you disgusted though? Were you told that at a young age?

I know someone who associated homosexuality with his childhood rape so he thought it was disgusting and terrifying.

He's right though.
The media has been pushing degenerate lifestyles in order to undercut traditional culture.
Relativism is cancer.

>Title says one thing
>Quote says something completely different

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

I'm not him, but it just makes me uncomfortable. I don't like looking gay men and the incredibly flamboyant ones (see: Magic Johnson's son) literally make me violently angry. Which is weird because I'm never angry. I don't like that feeling.

I can understand the thought of like homosexual acts being gross. Like imagining yourself doing it or seeing it happening.

I don't think that makes you homophobic necessarily despite that literally being the definition... It's today mainly associated with actively hating them for said reason.

Btw I'm not trying to damage control my own thoughts since I'm a huge homo myself.

It's disgusting because he's straight, ya dingus.
Some people don't like brussels sprouts cause they're gross them out. Some people don't like men cause they gross them out.

Not the poster you're replying too, but the idea/image of two people of the same sex sexually touching or kissing is disgusting and immoral. It's dirty. In an ideal world, there would be no mosquitoes, hip-hop, cockroaches, or LGBT's.

>it's just gross to me
kek, anal is kinda gross to me too and i'm gay
but do you agree we should be equal under the law?
not liking guys doesn't make you homophobic though
vaginal sex repulses me yet i don't hate straight couples

"Homophobia" is an invention to make men seem fearful for disapproving of homosexuality.

Boosie is based, I'm sick of the fag agenda.

You asked why he was disgusted. I don't think he said he hated gays.

>They trying to make everybody fucking gay. That's what I think. They putting it on our culture. They’re putting it everywhere. Gay stuff is everywhere. I think that they’re just trying to do it to make a monetary gain. They’re not doing it for the gays. They’re not really fans of the gays. They’re doing it for monetary gain, man. They try to make money off these people, man. You got cartoons that have gays. On cartoons! These are kids. Let kids make their own decision if they wanna go that way. Six and seven year old, five year old shouldn’t be turned onto gay cartoon when their mind not even developed yet. What if they like how that cartoon talk? Now, you’re forcing them to be gay. Every TV show is gays. They’re kissing each other. It’s out of hand. I got backlash from that from the gays, but you know, I speak my mind. Everywhere you go, they're forcing this gay stuff on... it wasn't like that when I was coming up. The Ninja Turtles wasn't kissing. You know what I'm saying? It wasn't like that. The Flintstones wasn't—they didn't have two men on 'The Flintstones' kissing, you know. The Jetsons wasn't kissing. Everywhere you go they trying to do that, and they doing it for monetary gain. They not doing it cause they love the gays.

There is nothing wrong with your opinion m8 i find people who shit on eachother to be disgusting dosent mean im gonna stop them from doing it

>I don't have a problem with gay people
>I have a problem with them forcing it on children

I really don't see how this is homophobic

Honestly, if you take away the "they're trying to make our kids gay" sentiment, he makes a good point about jumping on the gay bandwagon for money. It gets on my nerves as well, and I'm bisexual.

Trannies are gross.
>"DUDE DON'T SAY THAT! THAT'S TRANSPHOBIC! TRANSWOMEN ARE REAL WOMEN"
Would you sleep with a transwoman?
>"... N-no I'm straight so I'm not attracted to them."

Name something funnier than liberal double think

In YOUR ideal world, of course.

there's a difference between not wanting to sleep with a transwoman and thinking they're gross

>>I don't have a problem with religious people
>>I have a problem with them forcing it on children

Even as an atheist this hypocrite shit annoys me

agreed

gotta love that dude from the last thread who posted all those nation of islam rap groups from the 90s

I'm sure everyone in the nation of islam loves the gays

that's a stupid analogy since religion is a choice, sexuality isn't

>morality

Nice spook neckbeard

You know that a big reason it's put in cartoons is so that actual gay children think they're not alone or that it's not a bad thing, right? Getting that message out there is pretty important if you want people to grow up without major issues.

for the most part religion doesn't inherently halter procreation though

But youre acting like that means something

Yet liberal cucks rage about parents teaching their kids about the religion they believe in

BUT HOW DARE YOU NOT WANT TO TEACH THEM ABOUT HOMOS PROLAPSING EACHOTHERS ANUSES

Literally not the definition of doublethink. I doubt you even know of the incredibly accessible origin, you probably just saw someone use the word on your favorite video game subreddit and decided to parrot another retard.

>cucks

[+1]

>there's a difference between not wanting to sleep with a transwoman

Because you think they're gross

>hates blacks
>comes to Sup Forums

It's not.
It's probably going to make more kids gay. I'm bi too but I never would've become or discovered that in a pre-mass media world where I would probably never see a male that was feminine enough for me to be attracted to them.

you're not homophobic, you just think homo sex is gross because you're straight. That's fine. There are very few actual homophobes imo

>every black man in inherently homophobic
I'm sure OP is the real racist ;^)

actually you'll find that in many socjus spaces that an unwillingness to sleep with a trans person would in fact be considered transphobic, or if you weren't turned on by black women let's say, that you're racist.

weird how some people actually feel they can morally browbeat others for this but there ya go.

there's a difference between teaching them ABOUT something and forcing it on them

if anything heterosexuality is being forced on gay kids and look how that turned out kek

>Claim transwomen are real women
>Won't sleep with them because they aren't real women

How is this not double think?

>religion is a choice, sexuality isn't
But you're not born with it either, so pumping the media full of gay shit for kids to consume is just going to make more gays in the future

I'd consider myself somewhat bi, and I discovered it from natural attraction to my friends. Human sexuality isn't black and white.

Procreation is necessary for a culture to not be taken over by a stronger culture with more manpower.
Fuck off lenny

>Procreation is necessary for a culture to not be taken over by a stronger culture with more manpower.

You have no idea whatyou're talking about

>Be libcuck
>Think only blacks make music

"BLACKS LITERALLY INVENTED JAZZ WHEN THEY WUZ LIVIN' IN AFRICA SLAVE CAVES"

Acting on sexuality is a choice, and that's what matters. Being gay is fine as long as he doesn't act on his gay thoughts.

>it's better to learn about mass murder, slave rapists and apartheid rather than homosexuality, which anyone in the west will undoubtedly be exposed to at some point

lol

What the fuck are you even saying. What does that even have to do with what he was saying

The other day on the subway I saw a family, with a kid who could barely even speak
His dad was like
>Look at that romanian beggar, he needs money to shave his foot, hehehe
>Daddy wha?
>Hehehe romanians have hairy feet, he needs a shave to get it off hehehehe
>Romanian, hairy feet, goo goo gaa gaa
Racism, sexism, gay hatred
This shit's engrained in their brains

Everything is a reflex, and all the "facts" are just post factum rationalization of what they heard their parents or peers say

You really showed me. I see the error of my ways now.

>make more gays
nah m8. the number will probably rise once less and less people feel the need to repress their sexuality

>cuck
>WUZ

Epic memes! Have some reddit goooold :D

Fascist

I bet you like the Beatles

Man you really sperged out with a simple greentext

>I hate gays, gas all fags

>But Freddie Mercury is cool

its not homophobic if you can't get off to it

Meme scale
Didn't he do a lot of his research on prisoners?

Ofc there's gonna be lots of faggotry

He's got a point.

Then I guess all gays were fucked up retards cause they went decades without gay kids cartoon characters

a lot of my self-loathing growing up came from gays being demonized in the media
i'm glad that's changing for the new generation :')

You think gay people in the past have had an easy transition into adulthood?

Your opinion is right and mine is wrong.

You are so intelligent Sup Forums.

You're special.

We need to stop doing the all caps thing desu.

>We
He's obviously from Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>Claim gays are normal and could be your next door neighbour and fit in perfectly
>Now claim that they absolutely need gay kids cartoon characters or else they end up messed up

So which is it

They need an easy transition into a gas chamber

High five

Those concept are not opposites, growing with your sexuality beeing something taboo is what can mess you up.

Damn liberals are stupid

#ProudHomophobe

>Implying you have to be insane to be considered messed-up
It can be as simple as having identity issues, but that's still a huge problem. Tons of people have them, and won't mention it because it's not accepted.

High five my bro! xD Trump for president!

>Gypsies
>Human
Cry more about some dad teaching his boy the bantz

I'm from Sup Forums too.

if gays want poop dick then give them poop dick

i wont stop calling you faggots though

>Sup Forums is this gay
Neutral Milk Hotel is a bad album and this is the worst board on this whole site

the cuestion is if why can enjoy things that are ethically wrong? yes, we can..