AOTY

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!cMBxXD5D!0-ce-a_aZPRq_t0Qc5U5E6WSToSA80sLyW7Zkw8q3NM
clyp.it/otl3s34o
nme.com/reviews/arctic-monkeys/14752
marcelsmusicjournal.com/post/144726027703/album-review-radiohead-a-moon-shaped-pool
mega.nz/#!nxJmmQbC!BtuhQY94Il3TcYMUavis2wuxbiQR_VtVgHJbbSSK9W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this

Moo

9/10

I dunno, sounds like a 3/10 album to me

Ebin meme

Nope

link senpai?

>3/10
>2/5
when will Sup Forums realize they're wrong?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9a5dbc9fbdf7f9e65e965ec5dfd5c1c4af67726c&dn=The+Avalanches+-+Wildflower+%282016%29+320kbps&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Maybe if you listened to 5 albums this year

Indubitably

>I let others think for me

AYO GIRL

AHHHHHHH

is there a proper leak or still shitty meme 4channer recordings from itunes

AUUUUHHHMMMM FRANKIE SINATRA

AUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM

Anybody have any links to other streams besides Apple or torrents?

I'm going to buy the album July 8 guaranteed. But I really want to listen to it without making an Apple account.

they got a 240 leak

mega.nz/#!cMBxXD5D!0-ce-a_aZPRq_t0Qc5U5E6WSToSA80sLyW7Zkw8q3NM

the best you can get for now

Anyone got a link to the extended Frankie?

no! Q gave it an 8/10. the nme is wrong.

>youtube mp3 converter

I know it's out there, as I found this: clyp.it/otl3s34o

and dealing w/ a YouTube rip seems pretty pointless given all the grief the Gulag Shitstream has caused us.

No, nothing wow'd me, it's really meh

this fucking meme is already killing me

sam senpai

it's such a fucking good album

>I let cancerous music critics form my opinions for me
Hang yourself, queer.

Marcel is a meme, a fairly educated meme but still a meme

NME basically said the record was trying to hard to be happy and personally I don't agree with that so its whatever

Just started listening to it, hoping the whole album is as good as Because I'm Me because Frankie Sinatra really didn't get me hyped at all but this is pretty good.

NME - "Arctic Monkeys’ fifth record is absolutely and unarguably the most incredible album of their career. It might also be the greatest record of the last decade."

nme.com/reviews/arctic-monkeys/14752

Marcel - " I spent all my nights watching episodes of Xavier: Renegade Angel on Xtube while getting a contact high off of that dude who offered me a joint at the Unknown Mortal Orchestra concert; his body was possessed and next to mine, just staring at me as I began to recite some more brilliant X:RA quotes. “If the computer virus is infecting people, then I need a human virus to infect aside the computer,” said Xavier. This was when I started to feel a lot like Shiny in that one moment “between punches”: “Give…me…back…my…son! Wait…sorry…I…mean…drugs!”. I wanted to taste the pain, but the spirit of that one stoner dude started possessing ME – and it felt WEIRD."

marcelsmusicjournal.com/post/144726027703/album-review-radiohead-a-moon-shaped-pool

ugh jesus christ

the fact that both of these reviewers are taken seriously by people is depressing.

9.5/10

GOAT album

lol what the fuck is that marcel review

summer jams/10 highly enjoyable

YOU'RE A NUT

this so much

>completely random sample of My Favorite Things
Why did they do this?

p4k is gonna give it a 9 and this board is going to have stupid unproductive polarized arguments about it until 2018. maybe this will at least distract people from arguing about grimes

Hadn't listened to anything from the album prior to release -- not even Frankie. The first listen-through was so enjoyable and pleasant. To rate or review this though despite it only being out for like, less than 24 hours in actually good quality is fucking moronic. All I can say right now after my third listen is that it's p good and that I can tell I'll enjoy this more and more with each listen. Whereas SILY functions like the score of a full-fledged silent film, Wildflower functions like the soundtrack to a really good summer blockbuster about youth and maturity. It's such an easy breeze of an album.

For you to recognize it and say, "hey! that's My Favorite things!" and you smile, tell your friends about the little easter egg and have a good time.

>Wildflower functions like the soundtrack to a really good summer blockbuster about youth and maturity
It's amazing how true this is. Never felt so emotional like I did listening to this.

0/10

Because they can.

Worse than blackstar

ive got a split flac version let me find it first lads.

mega.nz/#!nxJmmQbC!BtuhQY94Il3TcYMUavis2wuxbiQR_VtVgHJbbSSK9W0
This is a split flac version if you guys want it.

This

Turnstiles has such a nice little groove going on wish it was longer

this has shitty static noise over it and incorrect track lengths

>listening to music in that low of bitrate

No it doesn't lmao. I've listened to it about 3 times there is not static noise and if there its its not even noticable. It also doesn't have incorrect track lenghts its flow through amaizingly.

>-10/10
FTFY