So who's going to eventually surpass him and become the next greatest artist of our time?

So who's going to eventually surpass him and become the next greatest artist of our time?

Gonna have to be some rapper because no one cares for Rock anymore.

already been done

desiigner

Probably Chance the Memer or Kendrick.

What's the bottom painting?

Kek no

I agree with this and I'm not mad about it. But how does white culture take back music?

We can't into hip-hop and rocks on its last leg.

probly tyler the creator or some shit desu

lol whoever arranged rihanna and chris brown's wax figures got them backwards

Kanye's not doing anything profound, but he's trying very hard to look like he is.

White people can merely do experimental folk/electronic speak-singing quasi-rock music at this point because it's stupid when white people rap with very few exceptions.

he's doing something no one else with his kind of overblown celebrity is doing, and it's pretty fucking interesting

everyone loves to be a critic though

new album is getting panned

iggy pop is gonna release an album that transcends all music both currently known and in the bounds of imagination
it's gonna be really hardcore and it'll bring bowie and lemmy back from the dead
screencap this

its a mixtape, pretty sure ive heard it before too it was leaked somewhere before. new album isnt out yet, hes working on it with mike dean.

It's really boring

I think that was intentional

think about it, they're now facing away from each other because something has come between them

Me when I finish this iPad GarageBand song

are any of the nudes real or is it all wax models?

I thought that was Eric Andre in one of his silly costumes at quick glance

speaking of Eric Andre, when the fuck is season 4 of his show coming out? it's been in production for like two years supposedly

kanye and caitlyn are definitely in the video in at least some shots.

rihanna, kim, and amber seem real at some points too but it's not as obvious.

everyone else is wax.

Dr. West?

genius!

>people actually think this video is good

>oh no, differing opinions
FUCK YOU

there is no need to be upset

any way to watch the actual video?

The breathing is CGI